Music LOOKING FOR A RAPPER :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gio521

Reaction score
Hi :) A couple of months ago I was set to do a collaboration cover with a youtuber rapper and let's just say that he lost his passion and left me with two unfinished tracks. I am looking for a rapper who his motivated in helping me finish these two tracks. The original plan was to put one cover on mine and one on their channel and cross-promote. If you don't want any of the tracks on your channel, that is fine with me since I can post them both on my own channel. But if you want the second track on your channel, that is also fine with me as long as you promote my channel and I'll do the same for yours :) Please leave your email down below and I'll check your youtube channels and if i'm interested, I'll message you :) Thank you!

Reactions: JuS Savage

Gio521

Reaction score
I just saw your videos and they're pretty awesome! Do you prefer writing your own raps?

Gio521

Reaction score
Awesome :) Would you be willing to help me finish my tracks? We could cross promote or I could just post them both on my channel. Which one would you prefer?

Finladen

Reaction score
Yo Ill help you out bro. I produce, rap, mix and master all my stuff so i can do all that for you aswell

Last edited by a moderator:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This thread is over 7 months old. Please do not bump old threads because it creates confusion about who is active on the forums. The OP may no longer be active on the forums. Therefore, it has been locked. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.