Gaming looking for a gaming partner for youtube like crundee, smosh or pewds and ken,

Tuttiman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need some people to record with. like on a regular basic as a squad. one person that can match with my youtube time and has similar games to me. it would be nice to have someone 15+, decent mic and at least 50+ subs. Also someone with good intro and graphics skills. the games I have are minecraft, GMOD, Shellshock Live, Nidhogg, Paladin and I can get more. you dont have to fit all the requirements but im looking for a new friend to have collabs and make as a good friend who i can collab on the regular+ challenges.

SamuelBrice

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey i would be interested, not sure we both have the same games but i would be happy to buy some contact me on steam : samuelbrice (Pina Colada)

itslevy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I got minecraft but only 34 subscribers. Good graphic designer.

RetroRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Animator
I need some people to record with. like on a regular basic as a squad. one person that can match with my youtube time and has similar games to me. it would be nice to have someone 15+, decent mic and at least 50+ subs. Also someone with good intro and graphics skills. the games I have are minecraft, GMOD, Shellshock Live, Nidhogg, Paladin and I can get more. you dont have to fit all the requirements but im looking for a new friend to have collabs and make as a good friend who i can collab on the regular+ challenges.
Hey I was looking for a youtube like you to collab. Hit me up.
Minecraft and Gmod
Regards
Ray
BTW Can't see your channel. You might wanna fix that.

Dat1ger

Reaction score
Yah I want to do a collab if you want do this collab you can tell me just reply or messeage me in my twitter DM

Dat1ger

Reaction score
Lets collab[DOUBLEPOST=1469467337,1469467279][/DOUBLEPOST]I messaged you on skype