Other Long Term Producer/Networker Needed

Daaave

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Guys, I hope you're all having a Merry Christmas!
I've been making videos for a few months now, and at first I wasn't sure if I was going to continue, put the support I've got from the friends/family/subscribers in the last months has really motivated me to continue, and it is quickly turning into my main hobby.

Now, even though it is a hobby, I am the kind of person who likes to do things to the best of their abilities; in this case, it would be growing my channel.

My main problem is not to do with the videos I produce, as I am always learning how to produce higher quality videos, be it changing the video quality, writing better scripts or learning new editing skills, so soon enough the videos will reach the level of quality needed. It's the fact that I have no idea how to network my videos and channel/ build a social presence online.

I am looking for anyone that would be willing to work with me, long term, to help build not just my channel presence, but my own online presence at the same time, via YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. and any other ways you see as necessary. I also understand that most people on this forum manage their own channels, so I would appreciate 100% the time you put in, and would also love to see if there is some way to manage both our channels at the same time.

If you are interested, please leave a comment below, add me on skype (skiddlyw) or leave me an email at doa.daaave@gmail.com