Gaming LF YouTube Buddies to Be A "Part House of Frost Wolves" Gaming

ParanoiaOrigins

Paranoia Origins
  • What does my collaboration(s) consists of?
I want to make a collaboration on black ops 3, dark souls, GTA 5, Kitten Squad, Minecraft, Rocket League, Smite, Star wars Battlefront, The Division, War Thunder (PlayStation 4) in which we will be trying to show we be trying to ether complete heist setups and main heists in gta 5, building a nice village in minecraft, owning people with team work in black ops 3, rocket league, smite and start wars battlefront.

for example I have already started, but yet to finish my epic big 3 story wooden house in minecraft. It would be helpful if we could find people who have mic's and wont go around messing with people's stuff without asking.

• What are the requirements for my Collaboration(s)?

I would like to work with people who have more subscribers then me so we can both help each other grow larger and more popular as we work together more.

• How would my Collaborator(s) going to reach me you ask?
Give information on how they are going to get in contact with you. This can be via Private Messages, Consoles, Email, etc.

Here's all the way you can contact me from easiest from top to bottom:

• *Best Way* Skype : wi1dace (has my youtube logo on it so you'll know its me)
  • Email : paranoiaorigins.hotfwg@gmail.com
  • My YT Channel: Paranoia Origins
  • Twitter : ParanoiaOrigins

• When will the collaboration take place?
We can always talk over skype wold be the best for us to communicate well together. But if you guys use something else please talk to me so we can all choose the best way to talk. Once we got that we can choose when we'll each do the recording of our gameplays and when, how to we're going to edit our videos, etc, and when any of us need to submit the content, also when and where will any of us upload the video etc.

...hope thats not too much XD

Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a wonderful day and experience collaboration with others!

• What are the requirements for my Collaboration(s)?

I would like to work with people who have more subscribers then me so we can both help each other grow larger and more popular as we work together more.

You're asking people to collaborate with you solely based on subscriber count? Not their personality, quality, work ethic, etc? Well sign me up, I've got the personality of a tepid cup of tea and a potato sitting on my desk for recording purposes.

You're asking people to collaborate with you solely based on subscriber count? Not their personality, quality, work ethic, etc? Well sign me up, I've got the personality of a tepid cup of tea and a potato sitting on my desk for recording purposes.

nothing reallly to do with sub count, and on the fact people keep throwing how much more they have then me its getting very annoying, and i cant reply to your other message cause some mod (same one) keeps removing my posts even when i've read the rules 1st

nothing reallly to do with sub count, and on the fact people keep throwing how much more they have then me its getting very annoying, and i cant reply to your other message cause some mod (same one) keeps removing my posts even when i've read the rules 1st
Hey are we still going collab with the other people?

Back