Gaming LF Consistent PS4 Collabrations With Other YouTubers

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
  • What does my collaboration consists of?

I would like to make a collaboration paladins, gta 5, overwatch monster hunter world, destiny 2, and Rainbow Six Seige ( On The PlayStation 4 ) in which we will be trying to create different forms and types of content in the game."

• What are the requirements for the collaboration?
People who can be consistent with recording in our collab group, and would like to collaborate with gamers that have a 1,000 or more subscribers, at least 10 or more videos made, around 1,000 or more views, aiming to work with 18 or older. Working Mic's are required no exceptions, having a cam would be great but its not necessary at all. Also serious about helping each other grow as a group if thats you hit me up on the ps4 asap! :p

• How do you the consistent collaborator going to reach me?
These are the best ways you can contact me by ether (no.1 best way is) messaging me on my cell phone #, my email which is the 2nd best way, twitter, or on the PlayStation 4. (For more information have to privately message me.

• When will this collaboration take place?
This can be talked over playstation 4 party would be our best bet whenever or other sort of communication with the this collab group. After we meet up and talk we can find out how we'll submit the tons of content we will be making together and so on.[DOUBLEPOST=1522170554,1522112661][/DOUBLEPOST]This bump is to refresh this post cause I've have not gotten any response from anyone what would like to be apart of my collaboration group i'm trying so very hard to start.

So far as our group goes its just me right now.