• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callico

Gamer, Vlogger and Graphics Artist
Hey Guys,

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for hitting this milestone now only 500 more subscribers until the big 1000 subscribers. To celebrate 500 subscribers I have released a Free FIFA 16 YouTube banner template. Enjoy!

Congratulations on 500 subscribers! I hope to get there someday!
Hey man, aspire to get there but aim a bit higher and then you will get there. I can help you along the way however because I run a Subscriber Monday series. There is a video on my channel if you wish to watch it.[DOUBLEPOST=1447966112,1447966070][/DOUBLEPOST]
YAY! Congrats on hitting 500 subs! That is really exciting, and I hope things keep going well for you :)
Thanks, it is exciting because 500 people like my content enough to subscribe. Bring on the next 500 I say.

Hey Guys,

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for hitting this milestone now only 500 more subscribers until the big 1000 subscribers. To celebrate 500 subscribers I have released a Free FIFA 16 YouTube banner template. Enjoy!
Congrats on 500 subs! You're well on your way to 1000 big ones lol. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back