Is YouTubing even a possibility anymore?? (Advice needed)

Is it possible to grow anymore? Should I even try?

• Total voters

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
make stuff you enjoy and you will have "made" it

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
You say you enjoy it and it's your "dream" But yet you say: "I haven't uploaded in forever." ? It's not enough to dream about it. You have to actually take action and make it happen and work hard at it. Sorry for the reality check but people who really want something, take action towards that goal.

is it even possible to get noticed anymore?
It's impossible to get noticed if you don't make any videos.

Niko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Youtube is a horrible way to make money. Look elsewhere

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You say you enjoy it and it's your "dream" But yet you say: "I haven't uploaded in forever." ? It's not enough to dream about it. You have to actually take action and make it happen and work hard at it. Sorry for the reality check but people who really want something, take action towards that goal.

quote of the day.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
If you’re asking the question then it’s already answered. No you can’t make it.

Really no one knows what will hit but we all kind of know...

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
YouTube has always been possible. The question always is 'will you be able to earn money from it?'. That's really up to you.

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's two separate and independent questions. Is it possible to grow? Yes, you see it all the time. Should you even try? That's totally up to you. If you're questioning trying even before you've tried... it probably won't go far. But give it a go... you might really like it!

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I enjoy YouTubing, but I haven't uploaded in forever. YouTube is my dream, and I have good software (Premiere Pro/Photoshop) and good equipment, but is it even possible to get noticed anymore? Is it too congested to gain an audience?
Any advice or tips?
Thanks....
If you stand out from the rest, are persistent and your niche is not super tiny you will stand out. Youtube is constantly comparing you against other channels at the same level and if you perform better, they will bit by bit keep promoting you. Youtube loves exponential growth. But it's very tough to do so of course otherwise everyone would do it. If they promote you to the next level and you don't perform, they will drop you like a brick as well and give someone else the opportunity to prove themselves.

SkyeSanctuary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Start small and chances re you'll go big over staring big and crashing

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber

You got it I thought no one saw this....if you don't try things out you will never know.

Reactions: Crown