Is YouTubing even a possibility anymore?? (Advice needed)

Is it possible to grow anymore? Should I even try?

• Total voters

hj154

Reaction score
I enjoy YouTubing, but I haven't uploaded in forever. YouTube is my dream, and I have good software (Premiere Pro/Photoshop) and good equipment, but is it even possible to get noticed anymore? Is it too congested to gain an audience?
Any advice or tips?
Thanks....

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay, look. I've made a post about this in the tutorial section (Youtube Reality check) and the thing is: Don't have unrealistic expectations. Yes, of course it is still possible to do Youtubing. But doing it as a full time job? That will cost you a lot more than just having good software and equipment. You need to find the right niche for you, make great content, be good at marketing, have a bit of luck and above all; have A LOT OF PATIENCE! YT fame just doesn't happen overnight. It wil take you years, no joke. But is it possible? Yes. As long as you stick to it, keep learning and keep growing as a person.

Gate of Theories

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes it is possible to grow. But firstly you have to be patient it won't be an overnight thing. You have to have a schedule when you are uploading. You need to make sure you share your videos probably and tag them and eventually you will start to grow. Getting the first 100 then first 1000 subs is the hardest.

hj154

Reaction score
Okay, look. I've made a post about this in the tutorial section (Youtube Reality check) and the thing is: Don't have unrealistic expectations. Yes, of course it is still possible to do Youtubing. But doing it as a full time job? That will cost you a lot more than just having good software and equipment. You need to find the right niche for you, make great content, be good at marketing, have a bit of luck and above all; have A LOT OF PATIENCE! YT fame just doesn't happen overnight. It wil take you years, no joke. But is it possible? Yes. As long as you stick to it, keep learning and keep growing as a person.
Yes it is possible to grow. But firstly you have to be patient it won't be an overnight thing. You have to have a schedule when you are uploading. You need to make sure you share your videos probably and tag them and eventually you will start to grow. Getting the first 100 then first 1000 subs is the hardest.
Ok thank you so much. It takes patience and work and persistence

Reactions: Gate of Theories

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It´s always a possibility to do youtube, but to live off youtube is very hard. And it only gets harder and harder!
The best thing you could do, is to keep on editing and uploading, and hopefully the success will come! Patience is a virtue!

Tropical365

I've Got It
Reaction score
I think it helps if you have a business and are able to share your products through your channel... to survive off just ad revenue I think is I massive challenge.... every single youtuber (literally every single one of them) I'm familiar with that are doing extremely also have a website where they share their products (sometimes it might be ebooks etc) with their viewers. They have managed to turn their passion into an income... and at such a young age. I admire that!

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
The difficulty of growing is also based off of your niche. I see many gaming channels hardly growing even though they have two million subscribers, and I also see small channels in unique niches growing at alarming rates. Think about supply and demand.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's still more than possible to grow a Youtube channel, it's just maybe a little more difficult

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yes it's 100% possible just difficult.

To quote the youtuber Nerdcubed "I think everyone should make a youtube channel and create content, because when all of us big youtubers f**k off someone has to fill our roles"