Is there a place for quieter, more reserved YT'ers?

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
If you're quiet then shine through with your commentary. Look at penguiz0, he has no outro...he just does okay well yeah then ends the video. wtf? his thumbnails are legit screenshots off his computer.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I really like Somecallmejohnny's videos, and he isn't over the top or full of energy.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I watch a lot of Sips (big YTber) and hodgi92 (small YTber) and I love their relaxed voices, they are still funny as hell without needing to shout.
I like Markiplier and jackscepticeye but I can only watch an odd video now and then because they give me a headache with all the shouting lol

ColorCommentary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I definitely think that there is a place for calmer YouTubers. I always enjoy watching theRadBrad because he is also more calm and does not talk through cutscenes. It is a matter of preference, but there are as many flavors as there are people. :)

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Be yourself and you will have a larger audience

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Of course there is a place for more quiter youtubers, and tbh I find that lots of the other youtubers who over over-enthusiastic are just too over the top and loud. I love to watch gaming channels like Dark Souls lore channel VaatiVidya, who has a quiet but awesome voice/commentary.

Peter_Brown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm just going to second what everyone else has stated. Be yourself!

There are a 1 billion users on YouTube. You can find an audience for whatever type of videos you like to make!

Reactions: Cly_Faker

Cly_Faker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
There's definitely a place for calmer YouTubers out there. I've found myself gravitating more toward chilled out personalities as I get older, and that is the common trend for most people. I take pride in the fact that my videos are laid back. Sure, I put a nice amount of energy into it, but being loud and shouting just isn't my bag and my viewers like that.

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
sup. Yeah I try to keep myself calm. I have a few game playing videos and I try to just keep in mind to entertain the users and not annoy them to death, lol.

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel has gaming vids but mainly game and movie review and with that said. I am not over the top like the big ones like anrgy joe or jeremy jahns. That said, like you I dont think im boring and I try to keep my audience as entertained as best I can. I too am laid back, in the end just be your own person, thats all anybody can do.