Is my channel actually any good??

Jack Barrott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So like the title says, I just need feedback on my content and my channel overall. I don't know if the videos I make are any good? Or even if the channel art / branding is? I'd appreciate any feedback and suggestions, thanks!

Last edited:

FlipFlops

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i just watch 2 of your video...
how to get a girlfriend and for honor | pre release gameplay | chivalary...
in my opinion.. because english is my 2nd language and it seems like you have the british accent.. its hard to get what you're saying when im not using my headphone... so i hope you can do some more balancing about your vocal sound... adjust the gain a bit... i think... i hope i can hear clearly your voice....

and for the branding... i think its too colorful for me.. and may be you can try to search what kind of channel art are trend these day... but this is gonna be subjective... but i like almost all of your thumbnails... except thumbnails for your first video...:biggrin:

and last, i think you should put some more description what the videos all about.. and try to put title that more clickbait interesting but don't misleading.. i didn't mean your title not interesting enough, but i feel its gonna be hard to get exposed with that title, because the bigger youtuber might be has some title like you... so i think you should find some more specific for you title...

sory for my bad grammar and bad english... i tried to be honest here...
please no hurt feeling... no offense okay broh... we're cool...
so yeah keep it up broh, you're doing it pretty well...
godspeed~:bounce:

Reactions: Jack Barrott

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Same as the guy above me, branding is too colorful and everything looks like spam. The only poster I could get behind was valentines day one but only because it had the same color scheme.
Would turn the background music a bit down, overall the editing is good and the girlfriend video was pretty fun to watch but good luck trying to stand out in the gaming community. You would need a lot of promotion to stand out or make something viral. Otherwise you just have to spend a lot of time building your channel up from scratch and that isn't going to be anything quick even if you have the neccessary quality.

Reactions: Jack Barrott

Jack Barrott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the feedback. I haven't quite gotten the audio right yet, I've just started using a new mic so I need to get used to editing it but hopefully it will be better as i gain more experience. About the thumbnails and titles: For Lets Play's I don't really feel like using clickbait on them as much(although it may be a good idea), simply because it's a lets play, it's not going to appeal to everyone due to not everyone always liking the games being played, and it is literally what it says on the title. As for my other videos I try to use clickbait to draw in views to promote my more edited funny content. As for the branding I'm not really sure what to do about it, in my personal opinion it suits my channel well, same with the thumbnails, but looking at what you guys have said I may just have to wipe it all and start again. I also don't understand what you mean by 'it all looks like spam', as in my opinion I would disagree entirely as I am just trying to stay current with the designs and appeal to an audience (Except for the first video thumbnail that was fairly bad). Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1487362664,1487360570][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you think this would work better as my channel art?Night Channel Art JackSB February 2017.png