StraightUpIrish

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude you are a great help. Thanks so much for the inspiration again. honestly thank you so much. I will try to upload as much as possible, but the editing process takes like 5 hours to do since I have such a crappy computer, but I will try my best to post like once every two days. i think thats what vanoss does. I will also try to work on my channel art. Thanks so much again!!!!!
No bother my friend I have been in your situation and people have helped me :D if you ever need a chat feel free to P.M me at any stage I love talking to you guys. Also I really am particular on what gamers I watch and the way you edit with the jumpcuts is something I adore. You have a new subscriber so I shall be keeping an eye ;) good luck in the future!Stay awesome bro!

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No bother my friend I have been in your situation and people have helped me :D if you ever need a chat feel free to P.M me at any stage I love talking to you guys. Also I really am particular on what gamers I watch and the way you edit with the jumpcuts is something I adore. You have a new subscriber so I shall be keeping an eye ;) good luck in the future!Stay awesome bro!
Dude thank you so much!!!! lmao there really should be more people like you in this world. Thank you so much for motivating me and inspiring me to look at youtube in a whole different way!! I subed to you too. we should keep in touch!!!!