If you have to ask, the answer is no, it's not worth it.

Basically you'll be doing a second part time job, for free, indefinitely. Yes it's fun and creative, but if you can't get over that, then it's not for you.
Idk its hard to let it go. I love this too much to let it go. Idk.

Ok, so everyone else's respond Is right on track but I will deviate from your typical response and I will use my 2 years of youtube experience so far.Keep in mind you have to take any advice with a grain of sand or w/e the saying goes.

In order to be successful in you tube, there are a few pipelines to follow.

You must have something unique, something that you invented/created/born with.(examples: Markaplier has his voice/charisma, Jacksepticeye has his accent and hyper/loud charisma, angry joe has his parody reviews with his own characters (Corporate commander) and so on. Notice how all of them have something rather unique to them that they either created or are born with.

All of them at some point had that one or few videos that made them famous or known, once you establish your presence you are set.Notice how gradeAunderA was nobody until his started making videos about drama/picking up fights with other youtubers, he went the drama route or the conflict pipeline. Others like pewdiepie simply were the first with the idea and that made them famous, others work there way up from 0 subs, year after year grinding it until they were known by the masses. While others become famous by simply following video trends, like when Keemstar was being "exposed" everyone jumps in the bandwagons and start adding there opinion in to get them clicks. Leafy was nobody until he starting being a douche to everyone on the internet, and that feeds the trolls and the trolls love it.

You need to find your thing, your umphh that makes you who you are, the reason why your friends like you and put it out there. If you have a voice, use it! if you are loud, be LOUD! YOU have to stand out.If you are weird or like making people cringe, then go full weird mode.You want to be the biggest c**t on youtube? by all means cuntitout, but be prepare to face some heavy infamy but people have short term memories and this on the long run turns into fame/success.

Most of us in this website like to take the normal route, the good guy route, but this one takes time and by time I mean years of uploading videos until people start noticing you.Take me for example, I love games, I love doing reviews, I have taken inspiration from angry joe reviews and have done my own only to get called a cheap copy of him and yet ironically is my best review video view wise. One day my gf was tickling the hell out of me and I started laughing like elmo, she told me "why do you sound like elmo when you laugh?" I never knew this about me..and so EvilElmo came to exists. I have to admit doing his voice hurts but behind the scenes I cant stop laughing at my own jokes, not to mention the countless hours I annoy her with the voice.

This is not to discourage you, but to make you look deep inside and show us all here at the internet...who is ryan?

Ok, so everyone else's respond Is right on track but I will deviate from your typical response and I will use my 2 years of youtube experience so far.Keep in mind you have to take any advice with a grain of sand or w/e the saying goes.

You must have something unique, something that you invented/created/born with.(examples: Markaplier has his voice/charisma, Jacksepticeye has his accent and hyper/loud charisma, angry joe has his parody reviews with his own characters (Corporate commander) and so on. Notice how all of them have something rather unique to them that they either created or are born with.

All of them at some point had that one or few videos that made them famous or known, once you establish your presence you are set.Notice how gradeAunderA was nobody until his started making videos about drama/picking up fights with other youtubers, he went the drama route or the conflict pipeline. Others like pewdiepie simply were the first with the idea and that made them famous, others work there way up from 0 subs, year after year grinding it until they were known by the masses. While others become famous by simply following video trends, like when Keemstar was being "exposed" everyone jumps in the bandwagons and start adding there opinion in to get them clicks. Leafy was nobody until he starting being a douche to everyone on the internet, and that feeds the trolls and the trolls love it.

You need to find your thing, your umphh that makes you who you are, the reason why your friends like you and put it out there. If you have a voice, use it! if you are loud, be LOUD! YOU have to stand out.If you are weird or like making people cringe, then go full weird mode.You want to be the biggest c**t on youtube? by all means cuntitout, but be prepare to face some heavy infamy but people have short term memories and this on the long run turns into fame/success.

Most of us in this website like to take the normal route, the good guy route, but this one takes time and by time I mean years of uploading videos until people start noticing you.Take me for example, I love games, I love doing reviews, I have taken inspiration from angry joe reviews and have done my own only to get called a cheap copy of him and yet ironically is my best review video view wise. One day my gf was tickling the hell out of me and I started laughing like elmo, she told me "why do you sound like elmo when you laugh?" I never knew this about me..and so EvilElmo came to exists. I have to admit doing his voice hurts but behind the scenes I cant stop laughing at my own jokes, not to mention the countless hours I annoy her with the voice.

This is not to discourage you, but to make you look deep inside and show us all here at the internet...who is ryan?
Bro thank you so much for that motivation. Man that was some crazy stuff lol. Idk who i am. honestly I'm a quiet shy kid, but I love to make people laugh. I know it sounds crazy, but thats me. If you look at my videos my editing really takes my video over. Idk maybe Ryan is the creative behind the scenes person who makes a boring video (me playing video games) into a pretty fun video because of my editing ability. I really don't know man. You have been the most kind and motivating person I have seen on this website and I am so glad that you gave me some advice. Thank you. I will continue to try to find myself.[DOUBLEPOST=1469478598,1469478329][/DOUBLEPOST]

Idk if you have time and I'm so sorry if im asking too much, but if you do look at my videos what do you see inside me. Do my videos look different from others? Do I have a personality that differentiates me from others? I will take the harshest criticism. Thank you again

Bro thank you so much for that motivation. Man that was some crazy stuff lol. Idk who i am. honestly I'm a quiet shy kid, but I love to make people laugh. I know it sounds crazy, but thats me. If you look at my videos my editing really takes my video over. Idk maybe Ryan is the creative behind the scenes person who makes a boring video (me playing video games) into a pretty fun video because of my editing ability. I really don't know man. You have been the most kind and motivating person I have seen on this website and I am so glad that you gave me some advice. Thank you. I will continue to try to find myself.[DOUBLEPOST=1469478598,1469478329][/DOUBLEPOST]
Idk if you have time and I'm so sorry if im asking too much, but if you do look at my videos what do you see inside me. Do my videos look different from others? Do I have a personality that differentiates me from others? I will take the harshest criticism. Thank you again
I will Gladly take a look at your videos but give me a few days, I am currently moving to my new apartment and have no internet, I am currently at work computer...lol... so I cant rly see videos here. But no worrys, I will contact you as soon as I set up my new editing room :D

I will Gladly take a look at your videos but give me a few days, I am currently moving to my new apartment and have no internet, I am currently at work computer...lol... so I cant rly see videos here. But no worrys, I will contact you as soon as I set up my new editing room :D
Thank you so much bro!!!

You should consider youtube more of a hobby an not work. I decided to upload videos on youtube just because I like doing it(that's because I don't have a upload schedule I just upload when I in the mood to an network with other youtuber around my sub count). Trying to make youtube more of a job would just put stress on yourself. It's like the Tortoise and the Hare you not going to expect big results right away. It's more of a marathon.

If it isn't fun just quit. Simple as that. You can try to grind through, but if you know it will be for nothing or that you will hate it, I would say just quit. I don't mean to be a buzzkill, these are just my thoughts on your situation.

YouTube is a labor of love for most of us. Everyone, including myself, has the dream of one day being able to do it full-time. I however am a realist, and see that for me it will take a long time to get to that point. Perhaps you are in the same boat. Growth is slow, but it's still there. I enjoy creating content, and I have been for over 3 years now. I have gotten 3200 subscribers in that time period which is far from a success story. But if I did it for a numerical value, any numerical value, I would have quit a long time ago.

My advice: Take a step back. And then continue, or find something else that brings you pleasure. YouTube can be the best hobby in the world if you let it be. And it will always have the potential of becoming the best job in the world. But you may never know if you quit.

Back