Is daily vlogs too much videos??

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm not complaining, I embrace it. the point i was trying to make is regardless if your life is exciting or boring, do what you love.
I think it's even more harmful that you're embracing that negative mentality. I see you on here like most of us, trying to find ways to get more views/subscribers because we have a message we want to spread. And having a mentality like that, will be shown in your videos. All I'm saying is why not focus on the awesome unique stuff in your life than the boring?

And perhaps you don't care what your viewers think, which is cool depending on your purpose for uploading on Youtube, but Djmas wrote "I was thinking maybe people won't subscribe if they found it to be too much videos coming like everyday." This tells me he cares about how to market effectively, and I really don't think boring people or over flooding people with too much content and not enough value is effective.

Reactions: Djams

Jake Fuller

I Vlog, Therefore I Am
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's even more harmful that you're embracing that negative mentality. I see you on here like most of us, trying to find ways to get more views/subscribers because we have a message we want to spread. And having a mentality like that, will be shown in your videos. All I'm saying is why not focus on the awesome unique stuff in your life than the boring?

And perhaps you don't care what your viewers think, which is cool depending on your purpose for uploading on Youtube, but Djmas wrote "I was thinking maybe people won't subscribe if they found it to be too much videos coming like everyday." This tells me he cares about how to market effectively, and I really don't think boring people or over flooding people with too much content and not enough value is effective.
its not embracing negativity, having a boring life doesn't have to be negative, I don't lead an exciting life like most daily vloggers and I don't pretend to, and that's ok, I upload anyway and spread my message. Having a boring life doesn't automatically mean you have boring vlogs. You could sit in your house all day, vlog daily and still offer value.

Johnny Dee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Wow, 1 a day. You must have a 1000 voids. It,s like on Facebook when people put a picture of their meal on. I skip right over that.

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
I rather watch a daily vlog then a 1x a week vlog.

If I love a vlogger enough I want to live in there shoes the more the better!