Intros & Outros???!!!!

Emily Richardson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there everybody!

First of all, I can't believe my last post ended up as a hot topic-I'm glad I wasn't the only one fearing Armageddon after hearing about YT Red.

But aaaaaaaaaaaanywhooooooo....

I really want to create a catchy intro and outro for my channel-real original, Emily, who doesn't?-but sereiously, I need help cause I have no idea how to do this! Where do you guys go to create your video effects and intros? And how do you go about deciding on one you like where there are 1 000 000 000+ options out there? :cold:

HALP.

-Emily

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Focus Emily. Use the Force!
I created my intro and outro with the combination of Picsart (photoshop alternative) and a video editor (Power Director 13)
I created a Brand. The one I'm using as my avatar with Picsart. Then I uploaded it to my video editor, combined a few backdrops, added animation like gave my brand a path to follow on screen (mine bounces then spins out of the picture)
Then once your happy with it save it. Upload it onto a new video you've just made.

mindway

Rock 'N Roll
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey there everybody!

First of all, I can't believe my last post ended up as a hot topic-I'm glad I wasn't the only one fearing Armageddon after hearing about YT Red.

But aaaaaaaaaaaanywhooooooo....

I really want to create a catchy intro and outro for my channel-real original, Emily, who doesn't?-but sereiously, I need help cause I have no idea how to do this! Where do you guys go to create your video effects and intros? And how do you go about deciding on one you like where there are 1 000 000 000+ options out there? :cold:

HALP.

-Emily
How you imagine your intro/outro ? i'll help you if i can !

Reactions: Emily Richardson

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
An outro is also similar: I used Picsart to get a white page to contain 2 or 4 16:9 dimension boxes (One being a big box and 1+ smaller boxes) The big box is your main outro, where you speak or show out takes, the smaller ones are videos or pictures that you can promote or direct a viewer to watch next.
When you've uploaded your designed outro to your video editor you can get the videos and shrink them into the boxes of your liking. Next add it to your latest video.

After uploading Your newest video to YouTube. Wait till it's finished processing and before the video is made public go to annotations and put links on your promotion videos to the video on your channel. You can also add subscrib buttons and all other links ect.

Check out some how 2 videos of making intros and outro cards on YouTube for hints and tips k :)
Have fun Emily!

Emily Richardson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How you imagine your intro/outro ? i'll help you if i can !
I see it...ugh...my favourite colors are green, yellow and orange, so I see those colors being incoorperated somehow. The intro I want to be very short. Right now I always have some blooper/funny clip at the beginning and a jump cut to my logo (see below). My outro I want to definitly have some catchy music and have a link to my previous video along with my different social media handles. (your very typical kind of vlogger setup)....idk does that help at all?[DOUBLEPOST=1445821291,1445821063][/DOUBLEPOST]
An outro is also similar: I used Picsart to get a white page to contain 2 or 4 16:9 dimension boxes (One being a big box and 1+ smaller boxes) The big box is your main outro, where you speak or show out takes, the smaller ones are videos or pictures that you can promote or direct a viewer to watch next.
When you've uploaded your designed outro to your video editor you can get the videos and shrink them into the boxes of your liking. Next add it to your latest video.

After uploading Your newest video to YouTube. Wait till it's finished processing and before the video is made public go to annotations and put links on your promotion videos to the video on your channel. You can also add subscrib buttons and all other links ect.

Check out some how 2 videos of making intros and outro cards on YouTube for hints and tips k :)
Have fun Emily!
Thank you Micheal!!! That's super helpful I will give this a shot as well. I also just subscribed to you, I loved your channel trailer XD Keep it up!

Attachments

Reactions: Michael Lunatic

mindway

Rock 'N Roll
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I see it...ugh...my favourite colors are green, yellow and orange, so I see those colors being incoorperated somehow. The intro I want to be very short. Right now I always have some blooper/funny clip at the beginning and a jump cut to my logo (see below). My outro I want to definitly have some catchy music and have a link to my previous video along with my different social media handles. (your very typical kind of vlogger setup)....idk does that help at all?
Yeah outro are easy to do :cool: but intros :cold:, how about "3d Tracking Text" behind you with cool effects "flare glitch and more"

Emily Richardson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah outro are easy to do :cool: but intros :cold:, how about "3d Tracking Text" behind you with cool effects "flare glitch and more"
I love this! But here's something...I'm horrible with anything more complicated than iMovie...any tips on how to create 3D Tracking Text? :eek:

mindway

Rock 'N Roll
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I love this! But here's something...I'm horrible with anything more complicated than iMovie...any tips on how to create 3D Tracking Text? :eek:
iMovie isn't visual effects and compositing software, it is like Adobe Premiere Pro!
you will need After Effect or a VFX Compositing Software!