Interactive Game Series

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ahoy all.

I have once again got an epic idea.
I am gonna start a new game series in 2016 and it will be a dang special one. One where the viewer decides whats going on, at the end of each episode (which will end with a cliffhanger) the viewers can comment and tweet what they would like to see happen next! Then I'd mix it with my own story and have those suggestions really happen. The viewer decides what happens! The game series will be in movie form, I will be acting as a character so it will really give a movie feeling.

What do you think about this very interactive video idea?

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
These interactive video games on YT have interested me for a very long time. I would say go for it!

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

JackAttackGame

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like it the idea a lot but I think there's a catch with it. I know someone who tried that with the a video game where he would let the viewers decide what happens with his Skyrim game. The problem was that he wasn't that big and didn't have many views so he ended the series after just 5 episodes. Make sure they you get a lot of support for the idea before you start putting in all the hard work!

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

CaptainDelugo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like it the idea a lot but I think there's a catch with it. I know someone who tried that with the a video game where he would let the viewers decide what happens with his Skyrim game. The problem was that he wasn't that big and didn't have many views so he ended the series after just 5 episodes. Make sure they you get a lot of support for the idea before you start putting in all the hard work!
I actually was planning to do it with Skyrim or either Star Wars Battlefront 2, which would be decided ALSO by the viewer.
I will not completely let it be ruled by the viewer, only the direction. If I will not get any attention I am just gonna make it my own story!
It actually is my plan to attract new viewers with this idea!

Reactions: JackAttackGame

CaptainDelugo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need help with the first shape of the story!

This is what I need to know from you, YOU can decide the outcome of every episode if you just would follow it then I'd appreciate it :)

(Remind that its set in a medieval-kinda era!)

If you want to just answer one of the questions then thats fine too :)

- The name of the character
- The problem of the character
- The goal of the character

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: