Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i haven't done a Spanish video in 2 years, and i have finally made one this year! This time i played a smooth Latin based music it's relaxing and really takes you back to the beach :D
Iv'e been in to Spanish guitar for about 5 years now i love it and i hope you like this video too! ;) :D

let me know in the comments what you liked about it and so on and so fourth, i would love to hear some feedback :)

@Selim Keles @G-Man @Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i haven't done a Spanish video in 2 years, and i have finally made one this year! This time i played a smooth Latin based music it's relaxing and really takes you back to the beach :D
Iv'e been in to Spanish guitar for about 5 years now i love it and i hope you like this video too! ;) :D

let me know in the comments what you liked about it and so on and so fourth, i would love to hear some feedback :)

@Selim Keles @G-Man @Vicboss
oh man i gotta say the begining kinda cracked me up cause you said "im gonna do a spanish song after 2 years..enjoy" then you just got up and walked off i was like "did he just punk us?!" and then you came back and played so beautifully! well done man :D

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
oh man i gotta say the begining kinda cracked me up cause you said "im gonna do a spanish song after 2 years..enjoy" then you just got up and walked off i was like "did he just punk us?!" and then you came back and played so beautifully! well done man :D
Hahahaha i loved that part :D and thanks very much man i really appreciate it! :D

Reactions: Vicboss