I need a shove..

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
I need someone to push me to conquer my dream. I suffer from extremely depression and some anxiety and I would like to harness it to make amazing content. But depression and anxiety make me want to curl up in bed and do nothing.. someone motivate me..

How do you get out of your funks?

Lyth

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Don't hold out on your self. if you want to success to your dreams go and fight for them only you can do that, know one wont do it for you. Sample to everyone that your better then and get them to see why you stand out MORE!.

If you need someone to talk to i'm always around :p <3 thanks.

NurseGray

The Swole Nurse
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your family doesn't motivate you? I think of my son when I make my videos. I want to create something he can always remember me by.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
make some videos ya lazy turd!

hows that?

Reactions: Sarah&Fam

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm pretty sure one of the main things that keeps me happy, energetic, and motivated is exercise. it doesn't have to be hardcore exercise where you're pouring sweat. I walk about 6 miles every single day and I am so happy now. When I injured my toe, I couldn't walk or do exercise and I was so sad, lazy, and unmotivated that I was like, "Is this who I am without steps?" So I would suggest getting a fitbit if you have $100 laying around or just go for a 30 minute walk while listening to energizing music.

I hope you get out of your funk :)

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Thank you. I also struggle worth body image and I was hoping yt would help me with that because I have to over come my fears. I just don't understand why one week I can do so good and the next I struggle with it even know I have had no life changes[DOUBLEPOST=1467050725,1467050603][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm pretty sure one of the main things that keeps me happy, energetic, and motivated is exercise. it doesn't have to be hardcore exercise where you're pouring sweat. I walk about 6 miles every single day and I am so happy now. When I injured my toe, I couldn't walk or do exercise and I was so sad, lazy, and unmotivated that I was like, "Is this who I am without steps?" So I would suggest getting a fitbit if you have $100 laying around or just go for a 30 minute walk while listening to energizing music.

I hope you get out of your funk :)
I think that's part off my issue.. but I have a toddler and it's over 100 degrees or.. I don't feel safe taking her very fast from home.. and I'm not really sure how to get what I need done indoors

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you. I also struggle worth body image and I was hoping yt would help me with that because I have to over come my fears. I just don't understand why one week I can do so good and the next I struggle with it even know I have had no life changes[DOUBLEPOST=1467050725,1467050603][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think that's part off my issue.. but I have a toddler and it's over 100 degrees or.. I don't feel safe taking her very fast from home.. and I'm not really sure how to get what I need done indoors
I walk around my house for most of the time. Try to find a circular "track" around your house. Maybe walk circles around your living room and kitchen or any other rooms that are connected to each other in your house. That way, you can look after your daughter, exercise, and be happy.

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Anxiety has actually in a way helped me with my channel, i am pretty vocal about having it in my videos and i like to think i can make videos based around it or helping others through it, also if im having a really bad day with it youtube helps me so much either by gaining subs or views it makes me happier, and if i want to make a video it makes me get out of bed as i get excited about making one, it just all depends on whether you want to let it beat you or not

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
That's a awesome idea.. I know I need to try something soon.

And to the one that said my kids should motivate me. I suffer form extremely depression. I'm not just sad, I am borderline suicidal. And yes my daughter keeps me from crossing that line EVERY day. But it is still a struggle. I have lost 2 children and had one misscarrage. I wish all I though of when I thought of my children were joy and happeness. But when I think of my kids and my memories of them I think of there first smile and how I will never see it again. How much the loved summer and swimming and how I will never see them play again.

So no looking at my children doesn't "cure" my depression.[DOUBLEPOST=1467051293,1467051221][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anxiety has actually in a way helped me with my channel, i am pretty vocal about having it in my videos and i like to think i can make videos based around it or helping others through it, also if im having a really bad day with it youtube helps me so much either by gaining subs or views it makes me happier, and if i want to make a video it makes me get out of bed as i get excited about making one, it just all depends on whether you want to let it beat you or not
I think I need to check your channel out maybe you can inspire me to be a better person.

Reactions: ItsBecky

Pedals & Stuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I need someone to push me to conquer my dream. I suffer from extremely depression and some anxiety and I would like to harness it to make amazing content. But depression and anxiety make me want to curl up in bed and do nothing.. someone motivate me..

How do you get out of your funks?

No forum advice will cure depression, professional help will.
Do it.
Go see a doctor.

When you feel stable enough, resume to making videos.