I make comedy videos.

chillion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys, I was just wondering if you could review my channel and tell me what you like or needs improvement. I am really struggling to grow my channel right now, and I need tips on how to build it. I've been on youtube for a couple of months and I am increasing very slowly...
I'd love to hear your feedback,
Thanks guys I really appreciate it! :)

Kate GD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums!! Watched your muggle tries video, really enjoyed it!! Keep up the good work!! Subscribed for more!))

EliteTowerStudios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I honestly think it's too early to tell, you only have six videos spanning seven months. YouTube rewards consistency, if you really want to make your channel grow post weekly or if you are really determined daily. I think some of your videos are a little boring and you don't have very good thumbnails. Your editing is good but the audio could be better, you are good in front of the camera and i think if you put more effort into the equipment you use and upload at least once a week you will see a marked improvement.

chillion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I honestly think it's too early to tell, you only have six videos spanning seven months. YouTube rewards consistency, if you really want to make your channel grow post weekly or if you are really determined daily. I think some of your videos are a little boring and you don't have very good thumbnails. Your editing is good but the audio could be better, you are good in front of the camera and i think if you put more effort into the equipment you use and upload at least once a week you will see a marked improvement.
Thank you for the advice! I'll really take that into consideration :)

MoreToysReview

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I noticed you dont have much videos and not sure you will get consistent views. I think once a week should be better from a viewer point of view not a channel owner. I am still learning here like some folks here.