• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Kuudere Ghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is amazing, I just reached 100 subscribers and now I have my own custom url! Both of which I think are awesome. It has been great learning on the way, and now I know what kind of content I want to make. It has also shown me just how enjoyable uploading a video every day is.

Reactions: videoeditgr

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on your first 100 subscribers:)

Iron-Will

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is awesome!! Congratulations for both.. Did you already have a custom URL in mind, or was this a surprise for you?

Kuudere Ghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is awesome!! Congratulations for both.. Did you already have a custom URL in mind, or was this a surprise for you?
I already knew about it, and I was very excited for it :p[DOUBLEPOST=1541831769,1541831723][/DOUBLEPOST]
The first 100 is the hardest. Keep at it!
I will! Also, I saw Tenno in your name and I was like "I wonder if that's a warframe/dark sector reference or if it's just the name"

Reactions: OldManTenno

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
congrats dude!! i really enjoy your content, so hopefully this growth keeps expanding!