• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

This is amazing, I just reached 100 subscribers and now I have my own custom url! Both of which I think are awesome. It has been great learning on the way, and now I know what kind of content I want to make. It has also shown me just how enjoyable uploading a video every day is
Awesome dude and BIG congratulations:) Reaching 100 subs and at the same time getting your own custom channel url is a big thing:up2: this must motivate you to keep on making videos:) BIG congrats once again and good luck on reaching your next milestone, Let´s say 500 susbcribers:) PEACE

This is amazing, I just reached 100 subscribers and now I have my own custom url! Both of which I think are awesome. It has been great learning on the way, and now I know what kind of content I want to make. It has also shown me just how enjoyable uploading a video every day is.
congrats :)

Back