Aaron Ceballos

JustAGam3rGuy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think 1 video per day would be better, you can still record the other 2 and just save them for another day. that way you can get ahead of schedule and never miss a day for a upload. and it doesn't matter that you have more videos than subscribers as long as its quality content. I had the same problem a few months ago and eventually i gained enough subscribers to fix it. so just keep doing what you do and don't worry so much about it :)

Reactions: RavenAlixis

Chaotic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i put 1 to 2 videos up a day and im doing decent so don't get yourself down. if your having fun it doesn't matter how many subs you have. just enjoy yourself and don't let anyone discourage you

Reactions: RavenAlixis

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I upload to my channel almost everyday, many of these videos don't get a whole lot of traction, but every now and then there are the odd few that can break past the skyline. Upload frequency ultimately depends on you. Its your channel after all.

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dang that's alot of videos In a day! I'm sure your content is great. But you should limit yourself to maybe one a day at least!! But stay motivated and you'll get there !!!

Sincerely Nick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I definitely agree that a balance is important, don't just pump out content to have a lot of videos on your channel. Make sure that they are quality and feel natural to you! I don't think that uploading more than once a week is a bad thing at all, but just make sure it doesn't get spammy! Good luck to you!

Olivea-Sea

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's a lot of uploads, I would unsub if I got 3 or 4 videos from somebody a day, it just clogs up the feed. Unless you are making Internet Gold at an extremely rapid pace, then that is an exception.
Yes I agree I had this problem with Fox and I deleted my subscription asap! Clogging up the whole feed is bad!

kwanZV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally as a user - I would unsub from someone if they just kept uploading videos constantly. Put it this way - I'm subbed to about 26 channels and that's a lot of content already, for one account to clog my feed, the content would have to be very good for me to stay. Just my 2 cents, look at it from the users perspective. (I only have 1 video so take what I say lightly hahaa)

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what i think you shoould do is try to put the best content on youtube dontthink because youre uploading every day you gon get a new sub every single time. work hard on your content edit add music think about the title just put some thought on it but also take a day or two viewers understand youre starting and you tryina make your best to bring them the best content you can. i put my self for example i know 42 subs aint much but i only have uploaded 4 videos and i started about 10 days ago but regardless i hope it helped and good luck