RavenAlixis

Reaction score
Hey guys! So I upload on youtube a lot! And I mean three videos a week and I kind of want to boost it up to four but I feel like that is more than the average youtuber.... right? But anyway, is it bad that I have more videos than subscribers, because most small you tubers and I mean under 100 or even 100 don't have more videos than subscribers and I need to know if I need to chill with my uploading lol.

And again I'm sorry for putting 3 videos a day instead of a week idk what happened

Last edited:

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys! So I upload on youtube a lot! And I mean three videos a day and I kind of want to boost it up to four but I feel like that is more than the average youtuber.... right? But anyway, is it bad that I have more videos than subscribers, because most small you tubers and I mean under 100 or even 100 don't have more videos than subscribers and I need to know if I need to chill with my uploading lol.
That's a lot of uploads, I would unsub if I got 3 or 4 videos from somebody a day, it just clogs up the feed. Unless you are making Internet Gold at an extremely rapid pace, then that is an exception.

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
its really up to you. your the boss of your own channel, i was pumping videos everday when i started but they barely get views, im a small channel myself, i also made a thread similar to yours and someone advice i upload a day or two because you dont want all of your vidz to get un-notice ( is that even a word?) ah well hehe. so honestly i chilled a took a break from yt and spend time with the fam, not leave from yt, take a break meaning the time i was putting in yt daily i took a breather to catch it up with the fam now i just upload whenever because of the lack of motivation. just trying to find out what interest people.
i think my How To vidz are better my first video busted out 1k views without advertising it on social media daily. so im going to focus on those
and until people tell me to make more of the content i have on my channel then ill go and lean back into that direction.

but i believe for your case maybe upload once or twice per week than 3 times maybe thats to much considering being a small channel, in the end its really your call :)
i ll go check out your channel and share my support :)

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, Raven! Video to subscriber ratio honestly means nothing. It all comes down to the quality of your content- and from what I can tell, your content is great! As long as you love what you're doing, that's all that matters. Most YouTubers who "hit it big" advise the smaller channels to just keep uploading. Think of it this way: the more you upload, the more relevant and up-to-date you are. People are more likely to stumble upon your channel. On the other hand, though, you don't want to overwhelm your subscribers. It's important to find a balance! Hope this was helpful. Best of luck!

Kirgle

"taking a swipe at everything"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's a lot of uploads, I would unsub if I got 3 or 4 videos from somebody a day, it just clogs up the feed. Unless you are making Internet Gold at an extremely rapid pace, then that is an exception.
I gotta agree here with Munchito. 4 vids a day does get messy in your feed.
I used to subscribe to a football teams youtube until they would bulk upload 10 videos in a hit every now and then, had to unsubscribe to keep my feed clean.

I think you could still film 4 videos worth of content but try save it and edit all into one video. Then do that and upload the same time each day.

Reactions: RavenAlixis

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thats alot of videos per day. 1 per day is more than enough for sure

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
For me, this would be the sign that it's time to pull the plug. But if it's easy to make and you enjoy it, then keep going.. I think your base will never be able to go through everything and if they check it everyday, one video will be plenty.

Logan Dougherty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If you enjoy it and are making good content, then I'd say keep going for it, but would maybe advise to slow down the pace a little. If the content is time-sensitive, like news, then you can keep stalking up videos, so then you have a few to rely on if you have to go on a vacation or something.

But if the content is great, then it'll help as you get more and more subscribers because they'll just want to look at all of your material and watch a lot of it. :)

RavenAlixis

Reaction score
oh my god I am so stupid a meant 3 videos a week. Im sorry idk why I typed a day

Reactions: Munchito696

Logan Dougherty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
oh my god I am so stupid a meant 3 videos a week. Im sorry idk why I typed a day
3 a week isn't bad at all, so you can disregard anything I said about reducing because 3 seems like a good number. A lot of the big YouTubers seems to have something similar to that rate. :D