Other I am looking to collab (Tutorials) (Commentary's) (and more

Hey, my name is mechton or you can call me Noah and I am looking for people to collab with and just be in general, YouTube friends! I do graphic design, tutorials and more on my youtube channel. You can search it up on youtube, Mechton. or you can dm on twitter or skype :)

Twitter: @M3CHT0N

Hey, my name is mechton or you can call me Noah and I am looking for people to collab with and just be in general, YouTube friends! I do graphic design, tutorials and more on my youtube channel. You can search it up on youtube, Mechton. or you can dm on twitter or skype :)

Hey, in what sort of a way are you looking to collab with people?

It is where one person post on the other person's channel and the person from that channel posts on your's. BTW sorry for my bad grammar

oh, I follow now. I'm not really a gamer so mightn't be the best person for you. I am just finishing up a BA in Film production and yet to de-side what i want to do with my YouTube account.

Okay, so If you would like to contact me privately we can dm or something, My skype is: WHO8MYNOAH ,"Dont ask why that is the name" Twitter: @M3CHT0N

Back