How to grow my channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanPlays_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, I have a small channel (phaze) with 6 subs, I put a lot of tags in videos, i make 1080p videos, i bought access to the videos & channels part of the forum, i post my videos there every day but get only 5-10 views... so if anyone knows how to get more views and subscribers, please post tips in the comments!
THANK YOU!

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone, I have a small channel (phaze) with 6 subs, I put a lot of tags in videos, i make 1080p videos, i bought access to the videos & channels part of the forum, i post my videos there every day but get only 5-10 views... so if anyone knows how to get more views and subscribers, please post tips in the comments!
THANK YOU!
Hello mate, the best way to grow your channel is by promoting your videos on social videos such as; Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and Google Plus. I like your thumbnails they look good and channel name :)

Reactions: Anjim

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We have a guide if you would like to read it on how to grow your channel, but if you want a review of your channel there is also a forum section for that :)

Reactions: Anjim

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello mate, the best way to grow your channel is by promoting your videos on social videos such as; Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and Google Plus. I like your thumbnails they look good and channel name :)
That's it

RonnocX

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
A suggestion I have would be to look at the videos of yours that have done the best/well and make content similar to that! For example it looks like you do lots of Minecraft, so lets say a 'Hunger Games' video gets 60 views, and the rest of your videos only get 10... Make more Hunger Games videos, even if people don't subscribe you'll still be getting more views and there will be more content up that people want to see, making them want to subscribe down the track :)
Remember, becoming big on Youtube isn't an overnight thing :p Be patient!

Reactions: finalshar3

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It helps if you imagine what who would be searching for your videos, and what you can do to increase your SEO.

Another thing that helps is thumbnails so that when your video is suggested to another viewer, they feel compelled to click on that video.

The Clark Knight

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A lot of these comments are on point. SEO is something I'd look into. That will be a major driving factor to your organic views through searches. Continuing to make better and better content, thumbnails and titles that make people want to watch your videos is important too. Also branding yourself in videos or providing something unique will make people want to continue to watch your videos. There's a thousand things that goes into YouTube but these are just a few of the most important in my opinion.

Reactions: Derrick Toys

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, and as much I love this forum, the audience retention i get from people who view my videos from here are 4 times lower than my average. It seems most people here, and I am guilty of it myself at times, tend to visit each other's channels mainly to compare and analyze. Or maybe people just don't like my videos here. But on the flip side I've met some great people here that's brought engagement in my channel, which was especially important in my first few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.