Dimo Dimov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,i remember the time when i wanted to make videos and share them in youtube,i was like 11 y/o now i am 17 y/o.I couldn't make videos before because i hadn't a good computer for this.Now i have a stable computer (not good not bad) and i want to make my dream to come true.I made a few videos and normally they don't have much views.Now i have like 50 views from my 3 videos and half or most of them are from me refreshing the video to see if someone saw it.The thing i'm asking is you guys to give me advice of how to make my dream to come true,how i can have more views and subscribers.It is awesome as i can see the other youtuber's when their fans are commenting and liking their videos.I know that they are feeling great because of their fans.I watched a lot of things how to get more subscribes and stuff like this but i think i need more information about it.I love editing videos this gives me chill so yeah i would be thankful if any of you guys help me :)
Many regards,
DimpitSoon(My Channel)

Last edited:

Dimo Dimov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So i wanted to ask you guys what do you think of mine channel design.And if you think i did something wrong you can give me advice because i am a new youtuber and every advice or comment will be helpful :)

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's pretty good for having as few videos as you do. I like how you have your own custom banner and profile picture. The only thing i would recommend is to just keep making videos and maybe add a few playlist as, at least to me, the small amount of content just makes everything look barren.

But that's not really a bad thing. It just means your new.

Dimo Dimov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's pretty good for having as few videos as you do. I like how you have your own custom banner and profile picture. The only thing i would recommend is to just keep making videos and maybe add a few playlist as, at least to me, the small amount of content just makes everything look barren.

But that's not really a bad thing. It just means your new.
I will think of that.Thank you for the positive comment buddy :)