How to ACTUALLY START Youtube for Lazy people

Moses Minchuk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Before I actually get into this I want to introduce myself. My name is Moses I am also a youtuber specifically a tech tuber. I have a channel called OutputTech. I have posted a couple videos but now lets get into it!

Now a lot of people out there are lazy, just like me. So most people want, and want to start a youtube career but they just don't want to do it. So here are my 4 steps on how I did it!

1. Force Yourself!

Now this is really important. Nobody is responsible for you but yourself. So, it's your responsibility to actually do it.

2. Take it Slow
You may need to upload at least once a week just to get the feel of it, and be consistent. Take time to plan ahead instead of not knowing what you're doing once you're making the video. If you don't you will most likely get demotivated and won't have the passion to do it.

3. Take the Risk
I remember when I first started out I was probably the person with the least confidence. After FORCING myself you upload everyday for one week I became proud of myself but still continue to make it better. You may struggle along the way. You will be hurt, you may also be demotivated that you won't get a lot of subscribers. But, this is the whole process. No matter what don't let anything stop you.

4. Motivation
Use your favorite youtuber thats in your niche for youtube. Doing so will keep you motivated and will easily give you more ideas. This technically isn't really copying your favorite youtuber since you're using them as inspiration.

Now, I know this may not be much but technically it's all up to you to do more. I tried to keep this as simple as I could since that is part of my channel.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PrettyGamer

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1. Force Yourself!
NOOOOOOOO... do NOT do this! You either do it because you want to or don't do it at all. If you force yourself you will be adversely affected by the lack of views and start threads about the lack of those views on these forums. Walk away... Do want to do YouTube or Not want to do YouTube... There is no in between here.

2. Take it Slow

Agreed. Once a week is good. But once every two weeks is fine too. If you don't have any content don't force yourself. Forcing leads to... well... see point 1...

3. Take the Risk
There is no risk. Go for it MARTY! Or not. You have to... well... See point 1...

4. Motivation
Self motivation comes with... well... that silly point 1 again!

Do want to do YouTube or Not want to do YouTube... There is no in between!

SerjEpic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
And don't start Youtube for the money because if you do you will end up quitting Youtube. The reason is because to make money on Youtube takes time and high quality videos. You have to start Youtube as a hobby like working-out or playing video games. I guess this goes under motivation.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if those lazy people are rich at the same time, they simply can hire someone else to help. :D
just kidding

think about it as a competence and try to challenge others.

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Deadpool Says: it's All About the Money!! .
Caaaaching Caaaaching! $$$$
That's why I started.
The moment I realised it wasn't gonna happen, I stopped thinking about money and what people wanted me to do on my channel (at the time, my friends wanted to see my weird impressions) and started freaking out with my Mental Mix Sketch Show which I did solely for myself.
Then I was geeking out with my newest hobby, Cosplaying and Interacting with people as Deadpool. Now I just do what I enjoy the most. Being Myself.

So yeah I started with Greedy and fame hungry intentions but my heart is good and I love the work and friends I'm making on YouTube now.
That's the real payout.
The Magic Of Friendship is the best reward of all. #love #life #fun #brony #Chimmichangas

WilliamRayWalters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally think all of his points were valid. I love making videos, but motivation is often a huge problem for me. Even the smallest things on my to do lists become herculean tasks. When I finally do "force" myself to get a video finished I am overcome with a great feeling of accomplishment. I love every aspect of creating videos. Coming up with ideas, writing scripts, directing and shooting, and editing/post production. Yet motivation is still a huge issue, especially when it comes to starting and finishing projects.

So for me, "forcing myself" to get channel related things done is necessary. They are things I truly want to do though. Things that, once I start, I really enjoy doing. Maybe I'm just different.

Moses Minchuk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally think all of his points were valid. I love making videos, but motivation is often a huge problem for me. Even the smallest things on my to do lists become herculean tasks. When I finally do "force" myself to get a video finished I am overcome with a great feeling of accomplishment. I love every aspect of creating videos. Coming up with ideas, writing scripts, directing and shooting, and editing/post production. Yet motivation is still a huge issue, especially when it comes to starting and finishing projects.

So for me, "forcing myself" to get channel related things done is necessary. They are things I truly want to do though. Things that, once I start, I really enjoy doing. Maybe I'm just different.
Now, people saying nice things to you is also a great way to get motivation. Like you just did. Thanks!

Reactions: WilliamRayWalters