How long did it take you to get to 500 views and what's your youtube category ???

Not counting my biggest video.
I have about 2,000 views total.

It took me two months or so to get to here.

No idea about let's players

I think it was like 4ish weeks to get 500 views in total (not just one video). It's been 9 months later and I'm under 3000 total views.

I seem to have the issue of getting views fairly consists fly and audience retention is good but they don't convert to subs, I have a couple that watch a fair amount of my videos and comment but they aren't subscribed. I'm getting views so that's good.

I can't quite figure out how to tell when I reached 500 views from the analytics, but it looks like it took around 3 months. I'm a vlogger.

Five days to 591 views, but it was a flying start. I'm at about 3,000 now after four weeks. Gaming channel playing Cities: Skylines only.

Not counting my biggest video.
I have about 2,000 views total.

It took me two months or so to get to here.

No idea about let's players

Nice I checked your page out, do you make animation?
and also I played Undertale haha It's the creepiest coolest game haha[DOUBLEPOST=1447626947,1447626870][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it was like 4ish weeks to get 500 views in total (not just one video). It's been 9 months later and I'm under 3000 total views.

I seem to have the issue of getting views fairly consists fly and audience retention is good but they don't convert to subs, I have a couple that watch a fair amount of my videos and comment but they aren't subscribed. I'm getting views so that's good.

yeah, I know how that can go, On my old channel I got 900 views in one day but I don't know how haha

Nice I checked your page out, do you make animation?
and also I played Undertale haha It's the creepiest coolest game haha

I used to on Newgrounds way back when that was a thing.

Most of the things you see on my channel are just simple edits with Premiere Pro besides the intro which was done in Flash 8 and then changed with Swivel

Glad you liked my stuff man :)

It took me a little under two weeks for i think, i am a Vlogger.
I started out with video responses and kinda sharing my thoughts on other peoples videos.
But youtube no longer supports video responses for comments by that time i had already had some amazing subscribers backing me so i set off to just make my own videos and not worry about video responses anymore. That was forever ago and now i'm just rambling on lol good luck with your channel.
All the best to you!;)

About 6 days. I do gaming. Subgenre: Nintendo/Indie but tried to branch out to general gaming.

And my current total view count is about 19,000.

Back