How is our brand?

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
Hello! Iv been looking at ways to improve our channel recently (I have had a lot of spare time which is unusual). I was hoping for some advice and feedback about the look of our channel, if it is attention grabbing or not, so we can improve. We have also been umming and erring about changing our channel name to the common "Hannah and Leon Vlogs" because we arn't sure if our current name (though certainly unique) helps with things. Let us know what you think and thank you in advance!

Hannah and Leon

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your channel is great! Im already a subscriber and i think the branding, intro and edits are great :) I like the name but i agree maybe change it to something easer to remember?

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
I think your channel is great! Im already a subscriber and i think the branding, intro and edits are great :) I like the name but i agree maybe change it to something easer to remember?
Hey Meg! Its funny because we went ahead and changed it! We are now Hannah and Leon Vlog and completely redid the banner (I spent ages on it so I hope you think its good!) Thank you so much for your advice

Malarki

Reaction score
I really like the new banner and the overall look of your YouTube channel !

Reactions: LRwF

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Meg! Its funny because we went ahead and changed it! We are now Hannah and Leon Vlog and completely redid the banner (I spent ages on it so I hope you think its good!) Thank you so much for your advice
Ah no i think the new branding looks great! How did you make the banner?

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
Ah no i think the new branding looks great! How did you make the banner?
I drew out my idea then used a tablet and photoshop to do the rest! It was the first time I did it - youtube helped alot!
I really like the new banner and the overall look of your YouTube channel !
Thank you so much!