How I got 150 Subs in the last 28 days.

Strategy #4: Get the best equipment one piece at a time and learn to master it before splurging on another. Only after you have done the previous steps. What's the point of a high quality camera or microphone, if noone is watching your videos?

Nice post, but I disagree on this somewhat. I only have 198 subs however I'm going to buy a Canon G20 HD camera in a few days because I want it and want my videos to look great. I currently use a EOS-M for my videos but want a more professional grade camera with a better image sensor. It has nothing to do with viewership, it's what I want my videos to look like. :)
 
Awesome tips. I`ve been experimenting abit since day 1 to find out what people want to see from me, and also trying to read up on SEO wich is very important so my content is being seen at all.
Gonna try work some more on these tips in the near future :)
 
Some good tips but I have to agree with some here about #4 and having quality equipment. I'd be hard pressed that people are willing to subscribe to you at a high rate if the quality of your videos aren't high regardless if your content is good. In fact, quality production factors into content quality as well.
 
Hello Nick! Interesting thread. They are all super helpful points, especially the first one, in fact I know that post on Reddit that Mark wrote ( I bookmarked it!). I could say I followed all the points until now (or at least I always try) especially with the daily improvement and the SEO. I hope to see results in the future!
Good work again!
 
Back
Top