How does Partnership work now days?

Justinforsure

Reaction score
Hi, I've previously had a Partnership directly through Youtube where I would monetize each video individually and it would go through a process of review and either get approved or denied. Is this still the case?

I have a small gaming channel with around 2k subscribers, and I just recently left the Fullscreen network. I felt as if my earnings have become increasingly lower over the years and another channel of mine was straight up dropped from their network without a proper explanation.

I'm looking to possibly join Union for Gamers (Curse) but I was also considering just monetizing directly with Youtube. My concern lies with having to get every single video approved again. I have almost 300 videos and that would be a massive pain getting each one approved. With Fullscreen, when I uploaded one it was monetized right away. I'd appreciate some input on how this process works now days. I was with Fullscreen for five years and feel lost as to what I should do next.

Clarissa O. & Emily G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thought they recently passed something that says monetization is now available to those channels with 10k views or more?

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
For the last couple of years every video I've posted has been monetized immediately by Adsense/Youtube.
If you join a monetization network you are still using Adsense/Youtube. The difference you are giving the network 20%-30% of your earnings. They should be giving you something VERY special in return for you giving them all of that money.