How Do You Make Your Channel Banner?

theredletterORG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
@ The dutch texan, No school like the old school! It looks like it is working ell for you, is that something i can still get access to?

@ It's Ryan, I am doing the exact same thing! I just get really frustrated from doing it over and over! LOL!

theredletterORG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So a lot of people are using photoshop, i guess I would take that as the standard then, it just seems like an expensive program especially for someone like me who is just starting out!

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@ The dutch texan, No school like the old school! It looks like it is working ell for you, is that something i can still get access to?

@ It's Ryan, I am doing the exact same thing! I just get really frustrated from doing it over and over! LOL!
LOL legit I thought I was the only one

Reactions: theredletterORG

Dryve

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, I use photoshop, but really you don't need it if you don't want. Especially for a smaller channel like yourself, photoshop might not be the way to go! I think you have a decent banner atm, except for fit issues, and if you could just make sure everything fits and that the banner is relevent to your channel, then you're set :D(The city backdrop is cool, but maybe some kind of tagline or motto related to your content could be useful to help new visitors understand what you're all about)

Busu Gamers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there !

I think Photoshop is definitely the norm at this point. I know some people say that Photoshop is expensive, but Ill have to disagree with that. If you go on Adobe right now and look at the deals that they have. They have a Photography bundle which gives you "Lightroom" and "Photoshop" for 10 dollars a month. Personally I think its totally worth doing this bundle.

1. This bundle for some reason is cheaper then getting individual programs.
2. There is just soooooooo much you can do with Photoshop.
3. Its only 10 bucks. Come on lol

theredletterORG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, I use photoshop, but really you don't need it if you don't want. Especially for a smaller channel like yourself, photoshop might not be the way to go! I think you have a decent banner atm, except for fit issues, and if you could just make sure everything fits and that the banner is relevent to your channel, then you're set :D(The city backdrop is cool, but maybe some kind of tagline or motto related to your content could be useful to help new visitors understand what you're all about)
Thanks man, I am definitely going to make some changes to the banner, that was really the whole reason for me starting the thread! LOL, I totally agree with the changes you suggested, just trying to figure out what is the best way to do it (which seems to be photoshop at this point)[DOUBLEPOST=1472735732,1472735673][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there !

I think Photoshop is definitely the norm at this point. I know some people say that Photoshop is expensive, but Ill have to disagree with that. If you go on Adobe right now and look at the deals that they have. They have a Photography bundle which gives you "Lightroom" and "Photoshop" for 10 dollars a month. Personally I think its totally worth doing this bundle.

1. This bundle for some reason is cheaper then getting individual programs.
2. There is just soooooooo much you can do with Photoshop.
3. Its only 10 bucks. Come on lol
That is very true, I guess my fault is not really knowing all I can do with photoshop that is related to my channel, other than banner's and thumbnails.

getrektson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My friend used "Pixels art maker" to make my banner. Everything about it is online, so there is no additional program to download and install. My banner is just simple text with some effect though. Time to upgrade my banner :p

ItsMeRich

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
i actually use pixlr and picmonkey on make my banner. i think my banner is professional and i did it for free which is always nice

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used Adobe Illustrator to create my banner! It seems like people like my banner a lot because they even asked if I made it myself since it looks "professional" haha!