How Do You Make Your Channel Banner?

theredletterORG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just curious, I currently use Picmonkey.com and Canva.com or a combination of the two, but I always have problems with fitting everything in to look professional! Does anyone have any suggestions or places they swear by?!?

Maybe even take a look at my banner and tell me what you think? I think I need to find a way to fix the spacing!

Lakeyb85

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
GIMP 2. tutorial on Youtube but is very easy once u get used to it.

Reactions: theredletterORG

Nedko Chulev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Definitely Photoshop. You could go for Gimp if you are looking for a free software similar to Photoshop. I also enjoy the freedom of vector based software such as Illustrator which does a great job if you decide you need your art much larger later on.

BettyisHere

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Gimp there are great tuts on youtube and im sure you will find one, i made mine in gimp following a few tuts and I love mine, I have no experience in gimp or photoshop so its a great achievement for me

BernieTheTree

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
You can find ome great banner makers on the internet. Or in my case I learnt myself and slowly got better over time.... my first banner was hidious.

theredletterORG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks everyone for the idea's I was up late last night checking out photoshop, I'm going to try Gimp next, I guess no one really uses pic monkey then?

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used photoshop cs2 (ancient I know) for my thumbnails and banners. Also for my thumbs now that I think about it! Very versatile!

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use pic monkey and basically do trial and error. So if it doesn't fit the first time i just go back and try to fix it so that it will fit