Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Hey guys I recently haven't been getting as much traction as I have before. How do you guys grow? Any strategies that can help me?
Thanks any tips will help

Collaboration man.... LOL just playing ;D everything just takes time, keep making videos, all you need is that BIG video ya know. That lucky break everyones looking for. We got this :)

I'm probably the wrong person to give advice since my channel is totes unknown, but have you noticed that all the big youtubers have catchy names? "Its Ryan" is kind of... well... boring (sorry, not trying to be insulting). You might want to think about changing it to something that expresses more about your personality.

Collaboration man.... LOL just playing ;D everything just takes time, keep making videos, all you need is that BIG video ya know. That lucky break everyones looking for. We got this :)
legit i just lost motivation, but just need to get that back. I think thats why i posted this.

legit i just lost motivation, but just need to get that back. I think thats why i posted this.

Look up Motivation Videos on YouTube

This always works for me. Don't worry man, it's normal for everyone, just gotta get thru the rough patch.

I'm probably the wrong person to give advice since my channel is totes unknown, but have you noticed that all the big youtubers have catchy names? "Its Ryan" is kind of... well... boring (sorry, not trying to be insulting). You might want to think about changing it to something that expresses more about your personality.

Well.... the fastest growing kids channel of all time is called 'Ryan ToysReview'...

I would say collaborations help a lot and that is what I'm looking for currently, hoping to find someone with around the same amount of subscribers as me.

Back