I think your thumbnails look great! Did you create most of them with Panzoid or Photoshop? Either way they all look very nice and I like how they all resemble each other. Very good for branding.

I think your thumbnails look great! Did you create most of them with Panzoid or Photoshop? Either way they all look very nice and I like how they all resemble each other. Very good for branding.
hey! thankyou for the feedback! all the thumbnails with my face in the bottom left corner were the panzoid ones and the rest are from photoshop :D im glad you like them! XD

Your thumbnails definitely stick out which is good, maybe you just need a bit of consistency between them. You remind me a lot of Stevie T and his thumbnails too

I think your thumbnails look great! I especially liked the Limbo one. But I do think you could do a little more with your channel banner

Hey dude! thanks for the feedback! :D what do you think i could do to change my banner up a little?[DOUBLEPOST=1498737919,1498737823][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your thumbnails definitely stick out which is good, maybe you just need a bit of consistency between them. You remind me a lot of Stevie T and his thumbnails too

Hey! thanks for the feedback! i agree with that actually! could do with some consistency yeah XD and i am not sure who that is but i will check him out :D

Last edited:
Actually, looking at it again on my laptop and it looks fine here. I was using my iPad earlier and there the font looks blown up and is slightly cropped. Also the two pictures of you are completely cropped out so it's basically just a massive, "JayPlaysOfficial". But it actually looks fine on computer.

Actually, looking at it again on my laptop and it looks fine here. I was using my iPad earlier and there the font looks blown up and is slightly cropped. Also the two pictures of you are completely cropped out so it's basically just a massive, "JayPlaysOfficial". But it actually looks fine on computer.
Oh yeah haha i get you dude! it took a really long time to create the banner and to get the banner the right size for the likes of my channel and then facebook and twitter because of the different sizes haha but thankyou for the feedback! appreciate it

Oh yeah haha i get you dude! it took a really long time to create the banner and to get the banner the right size for the likes of my channel and then facebook and twitter because of the different sizes haha but thankyou for the feedback! appreciate it

No problem at all! And I don't know why YouTube doesn't just have standard banner dimensions across all platforms.

I don't really see anything wrong with them. Each one is different from the last and they look like you put work into em. Mine have devolved into slapping this icon onto screenshots lol.

h
I don't really see anything wrong with them. Each one is different from the last and they look like you put work into em. Mine have devolved into slapping this icon onto screenshots lol.
Hey! thankyou very much for your feedback! yeah most of them take about 45 mins to an hour haha! and that's not too bad to be honest, at least when people look at your thumbnails, it lets them know its you, your videos :D

Back