How Do My Thumbnails Look?

EverythingTech360

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Your thumbnail looks nice. I also use Photoshop but I have tech channel so I don't need so much editing I just pick any screenshot and only add one or two text.

Reactions: JayPlaysOfficial

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your thumbnail looks nice. I also use Photoshop but I have tech channel so I don't need so much editing I just pick any screenshot and only add one or two text.
Hey! thanks for the feedback! i am glad you like them! and photoshop is such a wonderful thing :D at least yours are easier to make haha!

Reactions: EverythingTech360

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In general I think they look a bit dark and I guess there is too much text in them. I used to have a lot of text in my thumbnails I thought I should tell everything on them but nowadays I thing the thumbnail just needs to be "catchy".

blacktigerpride

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your thumbnails look great. I started from your oldest ones to your newest ones and you can really too the improvements. Good job, my dude!

Your channel looks great but the only abnormal thing i see is your banner and your icon. Instead of JPO for your icon maybe you could have a pic of you glorious face lol.

Cant wait to see your channel grow. You've got a new subscriber :up2:;)

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In general I think they look a bit dark and I guess there is too much text in them. I used to have a lot of text in my thumbnails I thought I should tell everything on them but nowadays I thing the thumbnail just needs to be "catchy".
Hey! thanks for the feedback! i guess i can try and brighten them up a little, i make some thumbnails dark for the horror games where as the non horror games i try and brighten them up a little :'D yeah the text is what i use sometimes like for the title of the game, i try to make it visible but not too extreme haha :D[DOUBLEPOST=1498986160,1498985860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your thumbnails look great. I started from your oldest ones to your newest ones and you can really too the improvements. Good job, my dude!

Your channel looks great but the only abnormal thing i see is your banner and your icon. Instead of JPO for your icon maybe you could have a pic of you glorious face lol.

Cant wait to see your channel grow. You've got a new subscriber :up2:;)
Hey! thankyou very much for the feedback! i'm super glad you like em! hmmm, i can have a look into that :), i used to have my face on a BO3 character with a black background haha but then i revamped everything to make it look more professional :D and thankyou sooo much for joining our community! it means a lot! :D

Attachments

SplitSecond

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your thumbnail look great, really looks like you put a lot of effort into them. Your channel also look great, keep up what you're doing :thumbsup2:

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your thumbnail look great, really looks like you put a lot of effort into them. Your channel also look great, keep up what you're doing :thumbsup2:
Hey! thankyou so much for your feedback! it takes quite a while for me haha, roughly between 30-45 mins per thumbnail :'D but im glad you like em! thankyou very much, i appreciate the kind words :)

Reactions: SplitSecond

RipRoar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I quite like your thumbnails. They're really entertaining! Browsing through them, my favorites include: All By Myself... Corpse Box Racers, Oh the Memories - Tail Gunner, Y U So Tricky. You can see the time your putting into your work.

I must admit, I don't care for the ones that have so many colors or I find too busy. Examples include: The Worst DJ Ever, Arrested By Police, This is Wayyy Too Fast.

Not sure where you've been regarding thumbnail art, but you're certainly heading in the right direction. Again, they are entertaining and alluring. Well done! Keep it up! ^_- Hope this comment was useful for future endeavors.

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I quite like your thumbnails. They're really entertaining! Browsing through them, my favorites include: All By Myself... Corpse Box Racers, Oh the Memories - Tail Gunner, Y U So Tricky. You can see the time your putting into your work.

I must admit, I don't care for the ones that have so many colors or I find too busy. Examples include: The Worst DJ Ever, Arrested By Police, This is Wayyy Too Fast.

Not sure where you've been regarding thumbnail art, but you're certainly heading in the right direction. Again, they are entertaining and alluring. Well done! Keep it up! ^_- Hope this comment was useful for future endeavors.
Hey! thankyou so much for your feedback! :D i am super happy that you like the thumbnails :D they do take quite a bit of time but hey, its all worth it XD i really appreciate the kind words :)