How Could I Improve?

Yuglord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I've been uploading to my channel for about a week now and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to improve my videos because I want people to see quality when they come to my channel.

I know my confidence in the videos will improve as I make more of them (so I won't be so quiet and say umm or err as much) but if anyone could give me things they would like to see improve then that would be great.

My channel link is just here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjp6unEsmhJxpBFp9YGFWiA
Thanks!

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your branding needs work. I recommend putting your channel name and upload schedule on your channel banner. Your thumbnails are all the same pretty much, which isn't the worst thing, keep some of the same elements in your thumbnails, like a determining feature, but don't just make them all the same. i also recommend customizing your channel layout. Your titles need work, but your videos are good. I recommend observing bigger YouTubers to understand titles and how to make them catchy! Remember, you want your video to stand out among the thousands of other Portal videos out there! I really enjoyed watching your videos for this review! I am definitely sticking around to watch you improve! Just remember that I am watching! I hope I motivated you!

Yuglord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your branding needs work. I recommend putting your channel name and upload schedule on your channel banner. Your thumbnails are all the same pretty much, which isn't the worst thing, keep some of the same elements in your thumbnails, like a determining feature, but don't just make them all the same. i also recommend customizing your channel layout. Your titles need work, but your videos are good. I recommend observing bigger YouTubers to understand titles and how to make them catchy! Remember, you want your video to stand out among the thousands of other Portal videos out there! I really enjoyed watching your videos for this review! I am definitely sticking around to watch you improve! Just remember that I am watching! I hope I motivated you!
Thanks very much. I am very happy now that there is someone else who likes my videos.
I will work on the banner and have a think about the thumbnails. I wanted the same thumbnail in a series just so people can see that the series is 1 unit where each episode follows on from the previous video but I'm not sure about the titles because I don't want them to be click bait

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks very much. I am very happy now that there is someone else who likes my videos.
I will work on the banner and have a think about the thumbnails. I wanted the same thumbnail in a series just so people can see that the series is 1 unit where each episode follows on from the previous video but I'm not sure about the titles because I don't want them to be click bait
The issue about the thumbnail is that if I enjoy your videos, and one is recommended to me in the side bar... It looks just like one of your videos I just watched. How would I know if its different without that small number in the side? Having similar thumbnails is fine... But I would add a picture on top that happened in the game. Or even an emoji. Eg: Your one title is RIP Cube (p.s i don't know this game and I have no idea who or what cube is lol)... But you could have the emoji thats dead or tomb stone - :dead2:

Also work on your descriptions. Your description should be similar to your title using keywords to help people find your videos. Maybe also consider adding social media links as well.

Finally your quality seems good and your voice sounds good. You're clear and sound funny! ... You just need to grab peoples attention via the search bar :happy:

Good luck!

Yuglord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Also work on your descriptions. Your description should be similar to your title using keywords to help people find your videos. Maybe also consider adding social media links as well.

Good luck!
I have my twitter in the description[DOUBLEPOST=1476201597,1476201509][/DOUBLEPOST]
The issue about the thumbnail is that if I enjoy your videos, and one is recommended to me in the side bar... It looks just like one of your videos I just watched. How would I know if its different without that small number in the side? Having similar thumbnails is fine... But I would add a picture on top that happened in the game.
Good luck!
I'll think about editing the thumbnails better for my next series. That sounds like a good idea

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello best friend,

I just checked out your channel.Basically I have some idea to improve your content.The first thing you need is a professional profile & banner.It's really important.As I see your banner is blank that is not going to work.You have to make a professional banner & for profile you can have a logo as a trademark for your channel.It's really important for branding.And the next thing you can do is make eye catching thumbnail.Actually people have to click & watch your video right.So try to improve your thumbnail.And after that add some more details to your about page that really help a new visitor to know something more about your channel.And also customize your home tab.Add your videos & playlist,so it's look more professional.

So basically you can follow these tips tor improve your channel & best of luck mate :)