How can i get more exposure for my videos

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can feel you buddy! I'm struggling like no tomorrow to improve the SEO aspects of my videos. I do LP like Knight and a lot of people will say that Let's Play are really hard to rank in searches, just because there are too many of them.
In the last weeks I tried an heavy optimization of tags and descriptions on all of the videos. I used the youtube search bar, along with Tubebuddy and Google Keyword Planner for finding the best keywords (with rather high volume in seaches and the least amount of competition possible). And yet the results were even worse: all of my latest videos had horrible results, even for my standards.
Everyone say : optimize SEO and promote on social medias, but sometimes it's easier said than done...

GameFreakTV12

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tags are pretty damn important...make sure your thumbnail is eye catching as well.
Thumbnail as well as the title![DOUBLEPOST=1467447920,1467447772][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since Knight mentioned Google+.. I'd like to point out that utilizing Google+ is pretty handy. You can put people in Circles who comment on your videos so then when you share your video to Google+ you have the option to share directly to those Circles. Those people in those Circles get notified through their gmail account. :)
Now that you've mentioned that.. seems like its really handy and what not. Eventually I'm going to look into Google+ because at first I thought it was annoying and useless.

Reactions: TheSGGamingChannel

Entityofsin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thumbnail as well as the title![DOUBLEPOST=1467447920,1467447772][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now that you've mentioned that.. seems like its really handy and what not. Eventually I'm going to look into Google+ because at first I thought it was annoying and useless.
Nothing that is connected directly to YouTube is useless or annoying. They are merely tools like anything else for us to utilize to our hearts content. :)

IMO, Facebook is one of the most useless social media platforms for growing a YouTube audience but someone else could say the same thing for Google+. It's all relative in many respects. Familiarity to the platform is a huge factor.