How can i get more exposure for my videos

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im trying to find any way possible to gain exposure formy videos even doe i just started and the 4 videos i have posted did way better than i expected i wanna be able to grow and learn more. i mainly want exposure now to be able to get some feed back so i can improve on the things i lack. i never knew i actually would likee to edit and all of those things but i do it lets me escape from all the bs that goes in my head so i wanna be able to keep doing this but for that i need to improve on certain things and also be able to get a bit more exposure. So any idea how i could do so?

Entityofsin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What methods have you used so far in getting exposure to your channel?

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What methods have you used so far in getting exposure to your channel?
well this for example i also join two other forums and also commenting on live streams not as spamming but simple things maybe someone would click on my cchannel just for my youtube name koas gaming i got 44 subs with 4 videos uploaded but i would love to be able to share my content specifically for feed back for the things i can improve on

Entityofsin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think for right now, just learning on picking out good tags for your videos, learning the ropes on making the content itself is best before you dive into the whole promotion, marketing, and advertising side of things. Just enjoy creating content right now and work on your video titles, descriptions, tags, and thumbnails.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Twitter is great. Definitely check out stuff on learning about tabs and things first. Good descriptions are a must and will advertise for you if you do them right

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think for right now, just learning on picking out good tags for your videos, learning the ropes on making the content itself is best before you dive into the whole promotion, marketing, and advertising side of things. Just enjoy creating content right now and work on your video titles, descriptions, tags, and thumbnails.
welll mainly thats what im trying to learn what type of tags to use and etc but ye im definitetly tryingto enjoy doing this honestly is my escape fromreality but thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1467305188,1467304858][/DOUBLEPOST]
Twitter is great. Definitely check out stuff on learning about tabs and things first. Good descriptions are a must and will advertise for you if you do them right
yea doing a twitter for my youtube is deff something i be thinking about and thank you appreciate it

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
welll mainly thats what im trying to learn what type of tags to use and etc but ye im definitetly tryingto enjoy doing this honestly is my escape fromreality but thank you
Well tags and stuff are quite simple but so many people overlook them. Just tag anything you thing your video relates to. I do Lets Plays so I tag lets play, games, gamer, etc. Just fill that box up as much as you can with relevant tags.

With your descriptions, I personally like to add a synopsis for the game I am playing. It allows me to add in little tags like 'survival' and 'adventure' so I might pop up while people are browsing similar games. I try to fit most of my tags back into my description somehow.

I kinda dove into promoting right away with no idea but it seems to have worked a bit. As I get better at it I see more growth which is good. Like I said I use Twitter and just kinda followed other gamer channels and checked out their stuff. Got talking with a few other similar channels, made some friends and soon I saw my numbers go up! If you want to try advertising definitely check out Twitter.

Oh I almost forgot! Google+ is great too provided you find a good community. A lot of communities are just link dropping hells but if you find an active one it is really great

Entityofsin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Since Knight mentioned Google+.. I'd like to point out that utilizing Google+ is pretty handy. You can put people in Circles who comment on your videos so then when you share your video to Google+ you have the option to share directly to those Circles. Those people in those Circles get notified through their gmail account. :)

Koa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thank you to both i will definitely try google+ and try to add and get better with tags i honestly appreciate it

Reactions: Anjim