Help on my Minecraft series

Favorite Type of Minecraft Video to watch?

• Network Server Videos

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Towny/Factions

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Things like skyblock, Underground survival, Survival Island

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheOnlyRail

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Easily faction stuff, I and people in general love competition, that's why sports is so popular! It helps when you break down series ideas into types like rivalry, fact etc. and see what kind of people would be interested in that and then consider how many you think would be interested in the game itself as well! Just a bit of advice for the future, of course though minecraft does have a massive following that may get you initial views but not subscribers. Whatever you do though make sure you stand out otherwise your content will be drowned out by a lot of other similar content. Best of Luck!

Luke (WhatsItLike?)

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should do tutorials/building on houses and towns or just any kind of buildings or whatever, people always like to learn how to make certain things, or to view some epic places being built. Even if your not that good at building still just make a series and see what you can create.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have not even remotely wanted to watch a minecraft video since Uberhaxornova and SSOHPKC did their co op ones.

Maybe try those? like you and one other person goes through like a story map or whatever it's called for minecraft.

TheOnlyRail

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
I have not even remotely wanted to watch a minecraft video since Uberhaxornova and SSOHPKC did their co op ones.

Maybe try those? like you and one other person goes through like a story map or whatever it's called for minecraft.
I'm pretty sure your talking about role playing or scripted playthroughs, if I'm correct then for a small channel videos would be very less regular, slowing growth down so, maybe that's an idea for a little later on down the road, especially once your certain what you want your tone of videos to be, but yes those are good around 50000-100000 subs.

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On my minecraft channel (not the one you can click on below) I've found success playing on medium-sized servers. I made a thread about it if you want to check it out. I'm sure it'll help you grow. If you read my post, I would suggest going onto a factions server because factions is awesome! I'll private message you the link because it doesn't work on here.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey I just am looking for some advice on which type of minecraft videos you guys like watching the most.

Hi

I've moved your thread to the ideas forum. :)

Going Evil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I only like Minecraft role play videos, since I love role playing and Minecraft is the easiest thing to put your role playing series. Well good luck with your Minecraft series!