Help / Advice Required

hassan918

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a channel with more than 400 videos but now it has 2 strikes. Now what should I do. Here are the options.

1. Delete all videos
2. Set all videos private

I understand that option 1 is the wise and safe option but If I delete all these videos, will I get payment for these videos in my adsense?

hayaanda

Reaction score
If you delete all video you will get paid the money in your dashboard, why are you getting Strike ?

hayaanda

Reaction score
Thinking of deleting them but you should know how does it feel to delete 400 videos. What about the payment if I delete the videos?

what about if you get the late strike do you think you will get any payment in your dashboard

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You should think about that when you were creating them, not to break any community rule. They deleted one of my videos and gave me a strike, but nothing was wrong with it so I appealed and send them an email and they returned now that video. So if you think all your videos are fine with Community Guidelines then you should appeal as soon as possible before getting the third one and blocking your account.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the copyright / legal forum.

Deleting all the videos won't make the strikes disappear.

hassan918

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Moved to the copyright / legal forum.

Deleting all the videos won't make the strikes disappear.
Yes, I understand but I am talking about the other videos which are on this channel. I should have removed them as I have already got the third one and now everything has gone :( :( :( :banghead::furious::crying: