Comedy Hello everyone! Wanna collab?

TheWranga

Reaction score
Dang it. I was hoping to do Irish Haha I'll have to have a think about mine.[DOUBLEPOST=1482362291,1482362140][/DOUBLEPOST]Your videos are hilarious btw. You are going places.

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Dang it. I was hoping to do Irish Haha I'll have to have a think about mine.
:)Okay, we will also have to wait for Bonotwi.[DOUBLEPOST=1482362563,1482362323][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dang it. I was hoping to do Irish Haha I'll have to have a think about mine.[DOUBLEPOST=1482362291,1482362140][/DOUBLEPOST]Your videos are hilarious btw. You are going places.
Thank you so much! I just tried going to your channel but the link is not working. I had the same issue just look up "How to fix YTtalk link" on YouTube.

TheWranga

Reaction score
I'm using my phone atm because I'm away for work so I'll probably try to fix it when I get home. :) I posted my channel on my profile so you can check it out there if you want!

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Could you explain a bit further?
Okay, so each of us will come up with 4 accents to challenge ourselves with (a total of 12 accents). We then record the videos and shout each other out on out channels. I have come up with the accents, Brooklyn, English, Russian and Irish.[DOUBLEPOST=1482362828,1482362766][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm using my phone atm because I'm away for work so I'll probably try to fix it when I get home. :) I posted my channel on my profile so you can check it out there if you want!
Okay:)

TheWranga

Reaction score
I'll probably do. English and French. But I don't know about the others.

TheWranga

Reaction score
Oh no not at all. I thought you meant we would pick 4 each to do. Haha my bad. No im quite happy to do that. No idea how to do Brooklyn though so I may have to do some research haha[DOUBLEPOST=1482364208,1482363945][/DOUBLEPOST]So so far; Brooklyn, English, Russian, Irish, French, South African, Jamaican and you guys can do Australian and I'll just do a really thick Australian accent?

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Oh no not at all. I thought you meant we would pick 4 each to do. Haha my bad. No im quite happy to do that. No idea how to do Brooklyn though so I may have to do some research haha
Oh ok :), we would each be picking 4 but be doing all 12. So, we are combining our ideas.[DOUBLEPOST=1482364304,1482364210][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh no not at all. I thought you meant we would pick 4 each to do. Haha my bad. No im quite happy to do that. No idea how to do Brooklyn though so I may have to do some research haha[DOUBLEPOST=1482364208,1482363945][/DOUBLEPOST]So so far; Brooklyn, English, Russian, Irish, French, South African, Jamaican and you guys can do Australian and I'll just do a really thick Australian accent?
Okay, sounds great. Those are going to be challenging for me, but funny. lol

Foolio

Animation | Satire | Short Films
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Vivian.
Welcome! (though I'm practically new too, I haven't been here for months after I joined initially)

I do all things comedy as well, but I probably have quite a bit different - and older on average - audience.
I am working on animated stories - mostly captivating or fun short stories - including from
real people, which can be little anecdotes or sketches, which I animate.

So if you do want to collab sometimes, that type of video could be easily done from a distance
and work with both our content/audience.

TheWranga
I think your channel URL isn't working because you haven't chosen the right settings in your profile.
You might have a /user/ account and you'll have to pick that in your settings here on YTTalk.

TheWranga

Reaction score
I'll probably try and do them next week cause I have a week off work. If you wanna message me it's probably easiest to message my YouTube channel