Have a question about editing in Sony Vegas? Q&A [GURU]

StonerYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks mate!
I am probably going to buy Vegas pro 14 today or tomorrow, so that will be perfect for you!

Regards
Kevin
Would be very kindly if you could help me learning the basics atleast xD nice thumbnails btw, just subscribed to ur channel.

Last edited:

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Would be very kindly if you could help me learning the basics atleast xD nice thumbnails btw, just subscribed to ur channel.
Leave a reply or comment on what you would like to learn! Sony Vegas is very basic and I go through what and where you have to click and after the playlist is done you will pretty much have learned everything in Sony Vegas.

Regards
Kevin

StonerYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Leave a reply or comment on what you would like to learn! Sony Vegas is very basic and I go through what and where you have to click and after the playlist is done you will pretty much have learned everything in Sony Vegas.

Regards
Kevin
That shortcuts are a bit difficult to memorize, watching you it's easier lol but Sony Vegas layout and stuff is the same as Vegas pro 14 or are there new features?

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
That shortcuts are a bit difficult to memorize, watching you it's easier lol but Sony Vegas layout and stuff is the same as Vegas pro 14 or are there new features?
It's almost like Vegas 14 very similar, more functions.
I just bought Sony Vegas 14 to make it easier for my audience to follow.
And will be useful when younger people grow up. :)

So no worries,

Last edited:
Reactions: StonerYT

StonerYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's almost like Vegas 14 very similar, Möre functions.
I just bought Sony Vegas 14 to make it easier for my audience to follow.
And will be useful when younger people grow up. :)

So no worries!
Nice bro, wish you goodluck. I'll put your channel in my channel page