Haters dislike my videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is disliking your videos?! They are hilarious.

You're so sweet, thank you! It's quite alright, the support far outweighs any negativity I've had thrown my way!

Thanks everyone very much! I was worrying about it didn't sleep last night was very upset :(

I understand, honey. You're allowed to feel bummed out about this, but please try not to let it get in the way of your health. These people aren't thinking of the creator 99% of the times they're clicking that dislike button; they're usually just trolls or maybe don't care much for the message of the video. But it's almost never anything against you - and if it was, you'd know. Look at Killer Keemstar - there's no way that guy could ever be oblivious to his level of hatred!

These people don't know anything about you and they probably never will. They're not the kind of people worth investing your energy to. Pour your heart and soul into the videos that you make and continue doing what you love. That's the biggest "f*ck you" of all. <3

I wouldn't worry too much! At least people are still interacting with your video, even though it may not be the positive way you would like! Just don't let those people get to you and continue doing what you love :) Good luck with everything!

Likes and dislikes are both counted as interaction on your video, so these haters are actually doing you a favor. Try not to pay any attention to likes and dislikes, really. People can make snap decisions about what to do on a video in seconds, and really, if you're putting yourself out in the public eye, there are always going to be some people who are going to have issues with what you do.
Likes and dislikes are both counted as interaction on your video, so these haters are actually doing you a favor. Try not to pay any attention to likes and dislikes, really. People can make snap decisions about what to do on a video in seconds, and really, if you're putting yourself out in the public eye, there are always going to be some people who are going to have issues with what you do.
@MyBigBrain

Ever since I joined this forum, I keep hearing that a dislike is good for a channel. Repeated over and over as if it's a fact. But where is their proof that a dislike is a good thing for a channel? Saying that big channels have heaps of dislikes is not proof that dislikes are good for those channels.

Without hard evidence (from someone at YT) it's just an unproven myth that gets parroted over and over as if it's a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back