Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys,

Soon my channel going to reach that 1k subs milestone.So I have one questions to ask you guys.Just curious to know.I heard that after 1k subs your channel grow a little bit faster than before.So my question is does after reaching 1k sub you guys see any extra push to your youtube growth?

Thanks a lot.

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am also curious about this since 1k subs is the point where if anyone checks your channel out they would know you have put in a lot of effort to get there.

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yes, it is very likely you will grow a bit faster as long as you continue to make videos. However, it is not contingent specifically to 1k subs. Simply having a bigger audience will help you in search and browse rankings, given that your viewers consistently come back to watch your videos. Ultimately, you shouldn't bank on reaching "milestones" in order to increase your growth. Your focus should solely be on improving and increasing your content.

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
Yes, it is very likely you will grow a bit faster as long as you continue to make videos. However, it is not contingent specifically to 1k subs. Simply having a bigger audience will help you in search and browse rankings, given that your viewers consistently come back to watch your videos. Ultimately, you shouldn't bank on reaching "milestones" in order to increase your growth. Your focus should solely be on improving and increasing your content.
Exactly, because by improving your content, you create a better chance of growth.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Not all that much. It's been incrementally a bit faster with every thousand, but I haven't really had a "watershed" moment. I'm rounding in on 3 years at the end of this year, and I'm hoping to break 5K subscribers, but it tends to still trickle in fairly slowly. Steadily, to be sure, but slowly.

I've heard that it used to be a bit more of an event when someone got past 1K, but YouTube is so flooded now that 10K is considered a moment when you'll start seeing incremental growth. But who knows? Every channel is different.

Reactions: Rafij Rahman Rohan

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Agree with above, it's incrementally faster, so by the time you hit 1k it will be quicker to get to 2k. For instance, for me it took 1 year 4 months to hit 1000. It took only 2 months after that to hit 2000. However, that's because when I hit 1k it was already picking up slowly. Keep consistent and you'll gain exponentially with all that content out there

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The 2 things I noticed were that I started to get suggested more on bigger channels, and my daily sub count increased slightly. Average about 5 subs a day at the moment. Different for every channel of course

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The 2 things I noticed were that I started to get suggested more on bigger channels, and my daily sub count increased slightly. Average about 5 subs a day at the moment. Different for every channel of course
Actually i have noticed something.Only people who have 1k subs are always on my related channels and even if i go to their channels i am not on their related channels i find it strange.Does Youtube only put people on 1k subs or above on related channels?Even more proof,a guy who has 1k subs who does same videos as me and he has not uploaded for months yet he`s still showing up on their related channel.Also his video don`t get a lot of views yet he`s still on related channels but am getting views yet am not on their related channels youtube just isnt making sense...

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's definitely a faster pace than it was when I was at 100 subs but not crazy more. I had a good day today and got 23, but normally it's more like 3-10. I can say I've noticed that I have some channel authority that I don't think I had before. Especially for posting on new games the sub count can help with my search ranking, since some of my subs will usually watch the video even if it would otherwise get very few views.