• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I want to finish the year with 100 subscribers.
50 of my subscribers are from when my YT was active years ago.
In the 3 weeks since I started back up (posting 3 videos) I've gained 11 followers.
Once I start to establish myself again I hope I can gain another 39 followers to reach my target.

440 Subscribers. I would like to have at least 500 by the end of 2019. Some unrelated goals are to be inspiring and motivating others to be bigger and better everyday. I wanna help peopel.

Hope to have 3500 subs and 350,000 views by the end of 2019- hopefully I can come back to this in a year (or less) to say I met these goals- we’ll see!

As I sit here on October 22, 2019, I have 12,100 subscribers and 1.3 million views!! I'm going to have a BIG goal for 2020...see you at the end of December!!

I kinda would like maybe 50 subscribers. But I'd rather have people watch for at least 2.5 minutes of videos or more. My 1 year goal would be 4 minutes audience retention.

1. 100 subscribers
2. 1,500 views
3. Upload 2 or 3 videos/live stream a week and not just one video a week

Last edited:
Well I am just back at YT and 2020 is almost here so I'll hold off for a next year goal. I do hope to reach 500 subs by the new year though!

1) 50000 subs
2) 100000 views
3) go from uploading 2 videos per week to 3 videos per week
I think that's really ambitious, but if I can increase my uploads and I have some collabs planned I think I can reach it

Not even close :crying::crying:
At 6930 subs and 825000 views. The subscriber milestone was really ambitious so I knew that was a long shot. Not far off the views goal though.
briefly uploaded 3 videos a week but back to 2 videos a week

I want to finish the year with 100 subscribers.
50 of my subscribers are from when my YT was active years ago.
In the 3 weeks since I started back up (posting 3 videos) I've gained 11 followers.
Once I start to establish myself again I hope I can gain another 39 followers to reach my target.
Well. I didn't reach that.
I'm on 75... but in fairness I haven't been too active.

I have new plans for 2020 and an actual plan to execute.
Fingers crossed.

Back