Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys,

I'm currently around the 60 subscriber mark and would like to do a giveaway once I reach 100 subs! Now what I need help with is the tracking of entries, I would like to use follows/subs (insta/twitter/youtube) to permit entries. Is there any way to track entries into the giveaway automatically? Like a program or site I can use? It just seems tedious manually checking the entries in your giveaway...an email alert or notification might help when someone enters.

Thank you!

Psycho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I havent heard of such software which would be legit coz of hacking and personal info.My best advise would be to create an excel database little by little using numbers and if like 182 randomises count the nummber of subs moving from youtube to insta to facebok and whoever it lands on wins. THIS IS PROBS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL ADVISE EVERRRR BUT IVE SEEN PEOPLE DO THAT ADN IT WORKS. Just trying to help and good luck

Reactions: Rolz

Obsurdity

Reaction score
Hey There,

Try out Raffle Copter (I would post the link but can't in the forum :(...)

I think that should do the job!

Cheers

Psycho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey There,

Cheers
How did you make profile pic loooks sickkkk

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You could try a Random comment picker website, and all you would have to do is ask your viewers to comment below. Or use Gleam if you want to keep it to your subscribers only. I'd recommend Gleam, because giveaway videos generally attract views, and its probs the best way to convert those views into potentially long term subs.

Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey There,

Cheers
Awesome thank you :) going to check it out!
you ever try gleam.com?
You could try a Random comment picker website, and all you would have to do is ask your viewers to comment below. Or use Gleam if you want to keep it to your subscribers only. I'd recommend Gleam, because giveaway videos generally attract views, and its probs the best way to convert those views into potentially long term subs.
Yeah building up to that 100 sub is the goal so the giveaway needs to at least in some way push that sub count up :p Thanks for your suggestions! I think I've checked TechSource use gleam as well as Randomfrankp but i've never really looked into it...Will definitely give it a look seeing as it's been suggested by you guys :)

Reactions: Sladee