Gaming Girl Gamer Looking to Collab

AliKat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone!
I'm a girl gamer based in QLD, Australia, and I'm looking to grow my channel!
I posted my first video up yesterday (Outlast LP) and my second video today (Guts and Glory gameplay).
I'm a bit camera shy at the moment but I'm opening up, and having someone to bounce commentary off is always super fun! :D
I only have 6 subscribers at the moment and I'm hoping to grow whilst collaborating with someone x

Please let me know if any of you guys are interested, and what you'd want to play, etc.

Sadly, all I have at the moment is a Macbook Pro for gaming (it's rubbish, I know) and I'm currently saving up money for a super hardcore gaming PC, so preferably nothing too graphic intensive and something that's not just for Windows only :)

KaossRyan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey, im doing a livestream tomorrow from 10:30am to 4pm GMT+0 (UK time). Ill be doing mostly league of legends! add me on skype and your more than welcome to drop in when you want! if you want to of course!
Regards,

Ryan (KaossGaming)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey AliKat!

I'm also a gamer girl, and I'm working on getting a few friends together to play Garry's Mod: Prop Hunt. I'm pretty sure it's Mac friendly cuz I think I started playing it while I was still using my Macbook Air for gaming (it sucks, I feel you on that. Let me know if you want some advice until you get a gaming pc). I'm in Southeast US, so I'm not sure how much we'll be online at the same time, but we can try it. Add me on skype (thedragonpenny), Instagram (thedragonpenny), and/or just comment on one of my videos. I check all of those frequently.

KrazyKidJ

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm a girl gamer based in QLD, Australia, and I'm looking to grow my channel!
I posted my first video up yesterday (Outlast LP) and my second video today (Guts and Glory gameplay).
I'm a bit camera shy at the moment but I'm opening up, and having someone to bounce commentary off is always super fun! :D
I only have 6 subscribers at the moment and I'm hoping to grow whilst collaborating with someone x

Please let me know if any of you guys are interested, and what you'd want to play, etc.

Sadly, all I have at the moment is a Macbook Pro for gaming (it's rubbish, I know) and I'm currently saving up money for a super hardcore gaming PC, so preferably nothing too graphic intensive and something that's not just for Windows only :)
Hey.....I would really love to do a collab so if you're interested skype me and let me know

Last edited:

InstinctiveGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to do some collaborations with you guys. hit me up on skype
my Skype is holysnapz21

Reactions: KaossRyan

AliKat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey! that sounds great :D I'm just setting up my gmod (gotta get all the textures and stuff going) but I'd definitely be in for playing some Prop Hunt! :D
Hey AliKat!

I'm also a gamer girl, and I'm working on getting a few friends together to play Garry's Mod: Prop Hunt. I'm pretty sure it's Mac friendly cuz I think I started playing it while I was still using my Macbook Air for gaming (it sucks, I feel you on that. Let me know if you want some advice until you get a gaming pc). I'm in Southeast US, so I'm not sure how much we'll be online at the same time, but we can try it. Add me on skype (thedragonpenny), Instagram (thedragonpenny), and/or just comment on one of my videos. I check all of those frequently.

xer0

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
OMG i posted may first youtube video :) (gameplay of the last station) and i have 39 subscriber :) it will be a pleasure to collab with you ^_^

TATER-DAN69

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG i posted may first youtube video :) (gameplay of the last station) and i have 39 subscriber :) it will be a pleasure to collab with you ^_^
whats up bro iv got 47 subs looking for ppl to collab with as well add me on my email taterdan69x@gmail.com im 18 btw i make youtube banners as well ask all stuff like that