ComradeSupreme

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Apologies on format or anything, I'm working on my phone here. Regardless, I was quite curious if you guys could check out my video! Put it up a couple days ago but I've only really had my friends take a gander at it. So, I'd like some fresh eyes!

If you want, I can always review your stuff just so there's feedback going around everywhere!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like the vid, especially the nice writing but I'm a sucker for a good font :L
& for someone who did this on their phone I think it's a good job!
Only thing I would suggest is sorting your channel link on here as it's not working so can't link anyone to your channel!
:)

ComradeSupreme

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Only thing I would suggest is sorting your channel link on here as it's not working so can't link anyone to your channel!
:)
Whoopsie there! Haha, I just fixed it. Didn't realize I copy and pasted only half of the channel ID, not the whole thing. Thanks!

Bomber Brigade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really enjoyed the video! I couldn't tell that it was recorded on a phone. I'd just say be consistent with making videos and you'll be good! I really enjoyed the video i want to watch more so i hope you make more content.

ComradeSupreme

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
@Bomber Brigade

Hah, I just realized that I made a dumb little mistake. I meant I had made the post on my phone, but the entire video was recorded with OBS. My bad! Regardless, thanks for the input and the compliment! I got a few other things from the weeks prior and more to come as I go. Thanks again!

Morfe

Reaction score
Apologies on format or anything, I'm working on my phone here. Regardless, I was quite curious if you guys could check out my video! Put it up a couple days ago but I've only really had my friends take a gander at it. So, I'd like some fresh eyes!

If you want, I can always review your stuff just so there's feedback going around everywhere!
You have pretty good content. it reminded me a lot of SMii7Y because of various things. The name of the series, the sound effects of when people got hit, the font and the background music. I don't know if you are trying to go for a similar style as SMii7Y (haven't looked at the other videos in the channel) but I would suggest you to develop a more distinguished style so people dont call you out. I kinda suffer from this too and I am working on it so I hope I don't come out as a hypocrite. Overall I think the videos quality was pretty damn good. If you want we could collaborate on some games.

If you aren't too salty could you check out my channel's last 2 videos?

ComradeSupreme

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
@Morfe

Funny enough, I always do watch SMii7y's stuff and I realized that as I was making the video, that it was really similar to his one series. I'll definitely be switching it up to how I normally make videos where I have a black "cue card" of sorts and trying it all differently. Sound effects, I have no clue. I tried using old CS:Source stuff and not getting any overlapping sound effects with out YouTubers but, I have no clue.

Either way, I'll probably go back to my usual style mixed with what I just did with that video. Thanks for the input! And I'll definitely check out your stuff![DOUBLEPOST=1465271797,1465269991][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you aren't too salty could you check out my channel's last 2 videos?
So I actually really like your stuff! The editing is really solid, you do well with talking to your audience and keeping the interactions going - you're just interesting! I also really like the latest video, as I always enjoy videos where the person is just telling a story with stuff going on in the background. Keep up the good work! I love it!

Morfe

Reaction score
@Morfe

Funny enough, I always do watch SMii7y's stuff and I realized that as I was making the video, that it was really similar to his one series. I'll definitely be switching it up to how I normally make videos where I have a black "cue card" of sorts and trying it all differently. Sound effects, I have no clue. I tried using old CS:Source stuff and not getting any overlapping sound effects with out YouTubers but, I have no clue.

Either way, I'll probably go back to my usual style mixed with what I just did with that video. Thanks for the input! And I'll definitely check out your stuff![DOUBLEPOST=1465271797,1465269991][/DOUBLEPOST]

So I actually really like your stuff! The editing is really solid, you do well with talking to your audience and keeping the interactions going - you're just interesting! I also really like the latest video, as I always enjoy videos where the person is just telling a story with stuff going on in the background. Keep up the good work! I love it!
Thanks man look forward to meeting you again! Keep being awesome!