Free Editing software

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys,

So I am using Windows movie maker for now but I feel there are a lot of things that I can't do with it. So I was wondering if any of you knew about a free editing software that has a lot of good features and is easy enough to get used to :)

I really want to step up my editing so any tips and advice is highly appreciated !!

Have a nice day !!

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
You can find around links to a giveaway of Cyberlink Powerdirector 13, it's a slightly limited version but for basic stuff works perfectly.

Julius Gacgacao

Loving YTtalk
Here's a tutorial for a free Sony Vegas Pro 13. It's a easy program to learn.

Okay since yttalk is not letting me post links:
1) go on youtube
2) search "Sony Vegas Pro 13 free download"
3) click on the video by MightyGamerHD
4) just follow the steps and boom free software

Andrew King

If you want more audio editing options download Audacity. It's a free audio editor and can be helpful if you're being limited in your video editor.

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
If you're wanting a good video editor, a lot of them won't be free unfortunately.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro, and I know that Adobe allows a monthly payment system rather than paying in full because the program in its entirety is pretty expensive. Wouldn't hurt too look into it, though. :)

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
If you want more audio editing options download Audacity. It's a free audio editor and can be helpful if you're being limited in your video editor.
Thank you Andrew :) I will check it out this weekend and try it !! Thanks for taking the time to answer :)[DOUBLEPOST=1473886255,1473886211][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you're wanting a good video editor, a lot of them won't be free unfortunately.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro, and I know that Adobe allows a monthly payment system rather than paying in full because the program in its entirety is pretty expensive. Wouldn't hurt too look into it, though. :)
Thank you Ciarra :) I have heard really good things about this program and really want to try it out. What is your opinion ?? Is it easy to use??

Grass Daddy

Davinci Resolve is professional grade and free. However, good luck getting help from their forums. Because I didn't speak professional video editing language I couldn't get the help I needed. I switched to Premiere Pro and can find a tutorial on everything now. The ironic thing is the problem I was having in Davinci Resolve I had in Premiere Pro, I just didn't know it was a common problem and one the pros didnt care to help me with lol