FPS Channel, Need Honest Reviews Please!

MAK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey anyone who is reading this, I post primarily FPS, especially Overwatch, I am experiencing some views and growth issues over the past couple of days, I was hoping you awesome people of the community could give

me some feedback, tips for improvement, how do I better get my videos known and promoted without spamming. Social blade ranks me at a C, but it doesn't say where I am lacking, or perhaps it does and I just

can't find it. Regardless I am reaching out to this community in hopes of some help. If your into gaming great, maybe you'll have better insight on ways to improve, if you're not, even better. Regardless, please help and I will do my best to return the favor. Thank you :)

Also, I know my channel art does not match the name, I recently changed to MakTBak (Mak-Tuh-Bak) in order to be found easier through seo. Art is coming, but is also welcome :)

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF7IokibbfPKN9iMjtojQA

wufu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man. Your video quality is great and I really enjoyed it. I think you could probably work on your thumbnails and titles. I think those are your biggest weaknesses. Im terrible at thumbnails so I can't give too much advice on it. As a viewer, your thumbnails seem a bit too crowded and I can't quite read what they say (At that point I would have probably scrolled past it). I suggest putting something interesting in the title that will grab attention. Your content is dope so I'm pretty sure if you just keep uploading , you should be fine.

Reactions: MAK

MAK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@wufu Should I try not including text within the thumbnails, and just making an attractive colorful image? Or should I keep using text but maybe spreading it out a bit more? By titles, how would you recommend changing them? I am trying to use key words for better SEO but it doesn't seem to be working :/